Ryan Crossley LV.2 Lurker
Jan 2, 2021, 03:00 AM 338 read

R6 friend/coach wanted

Guides

So I just got the game this Christmas, and my friends are wanting to play with me. The only issue is whenever I get into a game with them I end up having a panic attack, and my thoughts consist mainly of various of the phrase "what if I'm so bad that they get annoyed at me" They've gotten pretty mad at each other before, and they've been playing for a year at least. I'm not asking to be perfect, I'm asking someone to play with me to show/guide me through little tricks that aren't widely known/I'd pick up on my own but it would take longer. If that makes sense? UK timezone, xbox player Uh... yeah I'm not sure if theres any more info I need to include. 😅

Comment 7

• Havok LV.6 Nomad Jan 4, 2021, 09:29 AM

Just focus on having fun bro, nvm all that arguing and try hard stuff. When you’re having fun your comfortability will help you increase skill level steadily. Solo play is always good and meeting new players around your skill level will also help.

• Meme_boy_2018 LV.3 Lurker Jan 2, 2021, 05:39 AM

I'll help u tomorrow if u want me and my friend can help

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 2, 2021, 03:18 AM

Siege for a beginner is already your enemy, don't make it harder on yourself by making an enemy of your thoughts. Just play the game, have fun. If your friends - knowing your new - have a go at you, just don't play with them. They're not gonna help you.

Play a few games by yourself and figure out if Siege is a game you actually wanna get good at or just something to fuck about w mates on. Despite the sweaty community, you can definitely do both in Siege.

• Ryan Crossley LV.2 Lurker Jan 2, 2021, 03:20 AM

I've been playing for roughly a week, its definitely something I want to improve on, I just dont necessarily know how to improve

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 2, 2021, 03:23 AM

there are loads of guides out there, I've written a few on moot too. just be careful you don't overwhelm yourself w information first.

that being said, i would just say play the game and then work out what works and what doesn't. then you ask questions based on your experience and what you wanna learn. there's no point me (or anyone else) throwing information at you. it's better you build on your experience and learn at your pace.

• Ryan Crossley LV.2 Lurker Jan 2, 2021, 03:25 AM

alright, thank you! :)

• SipiHUN LV.5 Lurker Feb 9, 2021, 04:25 PM

Gaming is for fun. When i got the game i was trash. The first terrorist who i met killed me. Watch videos on Youtube from disrupt gaming and learn little tricks. If you add me I can help you tomorrow

Home