footwork. verified LV.22 S
Jun 18, 2020, 10:25 PM 50 read

Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'.

Guides
Rainbow Six: Guides - Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'. image 1

[DISCLAIMER: This guide is intended to be as bare bones as possible in order to give general advice to any new Rainbow Six: Siege players. In addition to this article being opinionated, I would like to also state that zero-sum strats in this game do not exist and the tell of a good Siege player is their decision making and adaptation to the changing battlefield.]   Theme Park is a double-level map (consisting of two floors) found both in ranked play as well as professional. The current architecture of the map is overall pretty balanced however, some bomb sites have heavy advantages for one side.   Doc is a one speed, three armour defending operator. Doc’s ability is the ‘Stim Pistol’; a projectile gadget which shoots medical stims, capable of healing teammates with low HP as well as reviving teammates who are in a DBNO state. Doc is most commonly used for the operators MP5 which can be customized to have an ACOG equipped as an optic. Due to the MP5’s low recoil, the ACOG can be highly useful if used to hold long angles on the bomb site. This makes Doc ideal as an anchor.   If you are to be in accordance with the current meta, Doc’s loadout should be as follows; -PRIMARY - MP5 (WITH ACOG) -SECONDARY - LFP586 (Revolver) -UTILITY - Can vary based upon the needs of the team. (Personally, I always bring Barbed wire.)     DEFENDING: [2F] OFFICE(A) - INITIATION(B) The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team gaining control over Dragon Stairs, Cash Stash, and Control Room. After establishing control over the eastern most rooms of the second floor, the attacking team will breach the reinforced wall separating initiation room from Control room as this will provide attackers with significant control over Initiation(B) allowing them to plant the defuser. This bomb site doesn't have any flag-ship positions for Doc. By that I just mean that there aren't a large number of influential positions for Doc to be played in. I would recommend playing the operator inside of Initiation(B) behind ‘pillar’. From this spot you will be able to contest attackers as they attempt to execute a plant inside of the Control-Initiation(B) breach. POSITIONING: [2F] OFFICE(A) - INITIATION(B)

Rainbow Six: Guides - Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'. image 3

DEFENDING: [2F] DAYCARE(A) - BUNK(B) The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the hatch located on the roof of the Control Room. Attackers will then proceed to establish control over all second floor rooms east of the second floor yellow hall doorway; this will provide attackers with flank protection while the attacking teams hard breacher opens the reinforced wall separating Initiation room and Bunk(B). Attackers may also commonly enter the building through the second floor Cafe located directly across the hall from Daycare(A). I would recommend playing Doc at the end of the ‘arcade balcony’ (located adjacent to Daycare(A) and Bunk(B)). Communicate with a teammate to set up a deployable shield as cover while playing on the ‘arcade balcony’ - this will also provide you with the ability to see attackers and line up your shot before actually peeking due to the new re-work of the deployable shield. POSITIONING: [2F] DAYCARE(A) - BUNK(B)

Rainbow Six: Guides - Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'. image 5

DEFENDING: [1F] ARMORY(A) - THRONE(B) The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team establishing control over bottom Arcade and Barrels as the reinforced wall separating is a common access point for attackers to breach and plant the defuser. Control over lower Arcade is important for attackers to have as it will provide a buffer zone for the attacking teams flank watch to use to protect friendly hard breachers from the defending teams roamers. Doc should be played inside of Armory(A). From this position, you will be in a great spot to prevent attackers from either rushing the ‘dragon doorway’ or prevent attackers from entering the Throne(B) bomb site after breaching the maintenance/barrels wall(s). When playing in this position, be cautious of attackers either breaching the wall separating Armory(A) or breaching the ceiling above (this ceiling is particularly dangerous as it is the only portion of the Armory-Throne bomb site ceiling which is soft.) POSITIONING: [1F] ARMORY(A) - THRONE(B)

Rainbow Six: Guides - Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'. image 7

DEFENDING: [1F] LAB(A) - STORAGE(B) The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team establishing control over the second floor Upper Arcade, Cafe, and Yellow Hallway as the flooring inside of these rooms can be destroyed in order to open up lines of sight down onto the two bomb sites as well as the first floor bathroom which is not one of the bomb sites but is commonly used by defenders to defend Storage(B). Doc should be played on the second floor in the aforementioned rooms. This is because it is important for defenders to have a heavy presence on the second floor in order to waste the attacking teams time or, if possible, eliminate any attackers attempting to gain control over the second floor. I would recommend communicating with the rest of your team and have additional defenders assist you on the second floor as it can be challenging to do so independently. POSITIONING: [1F] LAB(A) - STORAGE(B)

Rainbow Six: Guides - Guide for playing 'Doc' on 'Theme Park'. image 9

Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful for you guys.   If you are interested in more content or want to ask me questions, you can always find me on my social media accounts: TikTok - FTWRK Twitch - footwork6  

Comment 0

Home