LV.2 Lurker 2mo

What do you think of the new season

BATB0I
BATB0I BATB0I
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Guide to playing ‘Fuze’ in ‘Bank’

The bank is a slightly large-sized battlefield consisting of the basement, 1F, and 2F. Since the fact that the 1F has the largest area compared to the other two floors, attackers should approach through a certain route to reach the objective location. Due to the following reason, defender roamer usually hides on the 1F and attempt surprise attack. However, the attackers should approach to objective location, clearing the roamers.

Bank has four objective locations which are located one on the 2F, ‘Executive Lounge ~ CEO Office’, two on the 1F, ‘Staff Room ~ Open Area’ / ‘Tellers’ Office ~ Archives’, and the last one on the basement, ‘Lockers ~ CCTV Room’. 2F has windows from the outside that allows one to peek inside with rappelling, 1F allows attackers to play vertical from the 2F, but the basement has no window leading to the bombsite and even vertical is invalid, making the most favored objective location by the defenders.

▲ Bank Objective Location, 1F has the Lobby, making larger compared to the other floors.

Fuze’s special equipment is the Cluster Charge which can attach on the destructive wall, floor, or barricade to destroy the defender’s gadgets and drive them away. Unless you are super lucky, it’s difficult to catch the defending operator with the Cluster Charge, but still enough to drive them away from the bomb site. If coordinate with the team, you may kill the enemy falling back.

In the case of Bank, most of the sites are eligible to use the Cluster Charge, except the basement, where it has no windows and indestructible floor. Especially, if the objective location is placed on the 1F, you can install the Cluster Charge on the 2F (facing down), and bomb to scorch inside the bombsite. However, defenders may operate roamer to prevent this from happening, make sure you check around carefully with the team and accompany all the way to the installation point.

Fuze has a wide choice of primary weapons due to the weapon’s excellent performance. Players usually choose the AK-12 assault rifle or 6P41 light machine gun which can equip ACOG sight, but sometimes pick ballistic shield because the secondary weapon, PMM pistol, has strong damage (61).

▲ The only Fuze can use the AK-12 (45 Damage, 850 Fire Rate)

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F Executive Lounge ~ 2F CEO Office'

If the attackers operate a hard breacher, he/she will move up to 2F Terrace, enter the Skylight Stairwell, then try to breach the CEO Office reinforced wall. If the defender has installed Bandit’s Shock Wire or Kaid’s Electroclaw behind the wall, you can remove it through the CEO Office window.

If the Fuze installs the Cluster Charge on this window, it can safely remove the gadgets inside the site without breaking the window barricade. However, while the installation is in progress, it causes the sound, and noise is generated when firing. Therefore, try not to expose the body as possible when you working on it.

Cluster Charge can also be used in a variety of places, including removing the defender gadgets under the window before entering the Stock Trading Room and clearing the CEO Office by installing them on a connected wall after occupying the Janitor Closet.

▲ Attackers must back up the hard breacher to successfully breach the Skylight Well.

▲ You can rappel the CEO Office window and clear behind the reinforced wall.

▲ If you prefer to be safer, set the Cluster Charge on the window. Set yourself in revers rappelling position and install the Cluster Charge on the very top.

▲ From the end of the hallway, the defender roamer can approach to check the friendly hard breacher breaching the Skylight Well.

▲ You also can enter the Stock Trading Room. Before you enter, make sure you use the Cluster Charge to drive away the defender roamer.

▲ If you successfully cleared the Hallway, you can either capture the CEO Office from the Janitor Closet or install the defuser.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Staff Room ~ 1F Open Area'

There are no suitable windows or barricades around the bombsite, so in order to take advantage of the Cluster Charge, Fuze should move up to the 2F and set it on the floor. However, the 2F Hallway is made of non-destructible materials, which cannot install the Cluster Charge. Therefore, you should try vertical from the Stock Trading Room, Janitor Closet, or Stairwell. If possible, I recommend clearing these sites with the team in advance.

If your team, hard breacher, tries to breach the Admin Office wall in Archives, you can try vertical from the Janitor Closet. If you successfully drive away defending anchors and destroy the gadgets with the Cluster Charge, friendly hard breacher will work more comfortably.

▲ If you open up the 2F Hallway hatch, you can see the whole view of Open Area, but usually reinforced. So you might need a hard breacher.

▲ If you breach the 1F Archives reinforced wall, you can find an angle showing the Admin Office side.

▲ If you use the Cluster Charge from the 2F Janitor Closet, you can clear the defender’s gadgets installed in the Admin Office.

▲ From the Stock Trading Room, you can try vertical towards the Open Area.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Tellers' Office ~ 1F Archives'

Likewise, there is no window from the outside leading to the bombsite, but it is a place where it can play vertical at 2F. Therefore, infiltrate into the 2F first, clear the roamer, and try vertical using the Cluster Charge and Breach Charge.

One big difference from the ‘Staff Room ~ Open Area’ is that there is no hatch from 2F to the bombsite. In order to penetrate, attackers must try to break through the entrance to the 1F Lobby or Skylight Stairwell side or operate a hard breacher to break through the reinforced wall and create new access.

Places to pierce the reinforced wall with hard breachers are the Admin Office reinforced wall in Open Area or the wall leading from the Office Hallway to Tellers’ Office. If the defender has installed the Shock Wire, Electroclaw, and Signal Disruptor here, you can easily remove them from the 2F with the vertical play. If the reinforced wall is successfully breached, you should either keep playing vertical to stop the enemy hiding or move down to the 1F and cover a friendly blindside.

▲ This time, breach the Admin Office wall in Open Area towards the Archives.

▲ Likewise, you can clear the enemy standing behind the reinforced wall from the Janitor Closet.

▲ Also, recommend piercing the Tellers’ Office reinforced wall from the Office Hallway.

▲ From the 2F Conference Room, you can check the enemy or gadgets behind the wall.

▲ If you play vertical near the CEO Office table, you can find the enemy hiding around the Archives bombsite.

▣ In case, the site is located at 'B Lockers ~ B CCTV Room'

Since the objective location is generated in the basement, there are no windows leading to the bomb site, and even the 1F floors are non-destructive material, which doesn’t allow vertical play. In order to reach the bombsite, attackers have to use some access routes leading underground or move down from the 1F, which are not that simple due to the existence of the defender roamer.

Virtually, there is no place for Fuze to install the Cluster Charge. If you have to pick one, there is a hatch leading from the 1F, but usually reinforced. Therefore, instead of taking advantage of the Cluster Charge or Breach Charge, use the powerful weapon and work as an Entry Fragger (play the role of seeking first blood).

▲ 1F hatch is the only place to try Vertical but usually reinforced. Virtually, there is no place to use the Cluster Charge.

▲ If you spawn on the Jewelry Front, you can reach all the way to the CCTV Room through the Sewer Tunnel.

▲ At this point, you can through Smoke Grenade and install defuser, but the defenders will resist hard.

▲ You can approach through the Bank Garage and catch defenders waiting at the CCTV Room.

▲ 1F Tellers or Elevator hatches are sometimes not reinforced. So recommend checking these points.

If you want to see Fuze playing on a different map,

Or if you want to see the different operator playing in Bank,

Guide to playing ‘Fuze’ in ‘Bank’ +21
Guide to playing ‘Fuze’ in ‘Bank’
RetroFlame77
RetroFlame77 RetroFlame77
LV.22 Good Leader 2mo

Chalet spawn kill for attackers

If the enemy obj is in bar, spawn cliff side and pre fire maintenance 9/10 times it works for me. Like if this tip works for you.

Infinite Dark
Infinite Dark Infinite Dark
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Consulate C4 kill

On the map consulate go down to archives. Go to visa hatch by the main door chuck a C4 and wait. Works every time if someone enters that doorway

Consulate C4 kill
Consulate C4 kill
Infinite Dark
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Guide to Playing Maestro on Clubhouse

If you find yourself in need of some tried and true Maestro strats, you've come to the right place. After a day at the strip club, I picked the minds of these old fellas and they claim to be fallen heroes with unmatched strategic prowess. Next time ya'll find yourselves in Memorial Room be sure to stop and pay homage for that Freelo.

Clubhouse, Bandit's favorite biker hang-out, features three floors, including a basement, in addition to three staircases and a ladder in the garage, providing plenty of approaches to attackers and flank routes to defenders. The top floor is quite spread out, making it nigh impossible to efficiently roam clear, so attackers tend to instead dedicate someone to flank watch instead of full-clearing. The strip club offers roamers a solid position to wait to flank from, but if attackers catch on, they will likely flush the roamer out with deadly efficiency. The rounds tend to be heavily focused around hard breaching because of the surplus of external walls, so expect plenty of bandit-tricking.

Maestro is an incredibly versatile 3 armor 1 speed operator capable of supporting his teammates throughout the round only to clutch out the final moments by himself. He brings valuable intel to his team and is equipped with an infamous LMG. They say he’s always smiling because he enjoys harassing attackers during their push and execute. He’s always a solid pick.

As an anchor, Maestro is focused on finding a safe perch on site where he can sit on cams, giving callouts to his teammates. He uses his Evil Eyes to supervise the site and its perimeter, zapping breach gadgets, drones, and harassing attackers. Being multi-functional allows using them to fill whatever role the team needs. When in doubt, just slap them on site where they can have a good view of everything. Beware of Sledge, Maverick, Thatcher, Twitch, and explosives, as they all counter your gadget. To prevent easy counters, place them above opened hatches, vault onto surfaces and place them high up, or hide them in sneaky locations where attackers are unlikely to notice them. NEVER place them on surfaces that can be destroyed with gunfire; destroying the surface will destroy your gadget! As soon as you finish setting up, hop on cams to obtain early intel on the push.

Maestro's Loadout

Maestro’s loadout boasts the mighty ALDA 5.56, which is best modified with a vertical grip, flash hider, and whichever sight you prefer (RIP ACOG). This fearsome LMG loads a whopping 80 round magazine, plenty to clutch with. Failure to manage his ammo properly, however, can leave you stuck in a punishingly awkward reload animation.

Maestro prefers the Bailiff 410, which can remodel the site a fair bit, and create additional lines of sight for his evil eyes. It runs best without the laser sight, as tightening the hip-fire any further makes its destruction holes too small. If you fancy a hand cannon though, the Keratos .357 is viable and capable of some mediocre destruction. As with all pistols, fix it up with a muzzle break. Barbed wire pairs well with his gadget, providing a sound cue to attacker movements nearby. But consider bringing some impact grenades for either quicker setups or “impact tricking,” which destroys breach gadgets placed on certain reinforced walls that can have small gaps shot out above them as well as certain hatches next to walls or furniture above.

Defender Bombsite Locations

Bomb Site 1 - Gym (2F) and Bedroom (2F)
Gym and Bedroom makes for a very fun hold in my opinion, with the bathroom being the safest spot to sit on site. Be sure to reinforce the Bedroom hallway wall and the single panel in Construction at least. The remainder of the setup depends on your team's preference. Some teams like to extend into Cash and reinforce the walls between Cash and CCTV as well as the external wall in CCTV. Others will ignore that side of the map and reinforce all of the walls in Construction. They are both viable so just go with whatever your team is comfortable with.

If you prefer not to be locked up in some stinky bathroom, you could create a rotate on the panel next to the toilet, or ditch playing in there entirely if a teammate brings a shield. Have them place it on the ping against the bomb chassis so you can play behind it.

This is a standard setup providing plenty of views onto the sites and its perimeter, with the hallway cam also able to protect Bathroom wall. If it gets disabled and they go for a breach, open some holes on the fly and "impact trick" the wall.

Here is a good Evil Eye which can help ensure complete vision of both sites. Vault the weight rack and slap it on the Southern wall in Gym.

Bomb Site 2 - CCTV Room (2F) and Cash Room (2F)
This tends to be the preferred site for most, but attackers have become very efficient at dealing with any bandit-tricking and it can be a bit hectic to hold once the CCTV wall gets breached. Use spare reinforcements in Construction and Garage to make them easier to hold, slowing attackers pushing those areas. Some reliable anchor spots include at the top of Red Stairs, and in Cash Room itself. But be careful not to be caught on your cams when attackers start pushing those areas. And if you find yourself sitting in Cash room, be weary of Buck mains remodeling the floor beneath you!

This is a pretty reliable setup that gives great oversight of critical areas. Practice the Catwalk vault to perfection, but you may still occasionally mess up like I did! The wall I stopped reinforcing midway should be reinforced, I just quit to show that Cash wall can be "impact tricked."

This off-angle allows you to peer at Garage stairs through the rotate from atop the desk in Cash. Use either the Bailiff or Keratos to open it up.

If you're looking to include some plant denial in your setup, this Evil Eye is a great option. Punch out that pesky TV in the way, and if you struggle to find the gadget deployment prompt, just crouch spam and wiggle your mouse a little.

Bomb Site 3 - Bar (1F) and Stock Room (1F)
An old favorite, this site unfortunately doesn't see much play, mostly because attackers can rush plant in Stock from a Kennel spawn. Situating a roamer in Cash with some holes watching below can help delay this. Attackers used to push Strip Club and blow the Billiards wall but this is a lot less common now. As an anchor you could play by the stage for a more influential role, but you are more exposed. Otherwise anchor behind the bar.

This setup gives full views of site for the most part. Ask teammates to reinforce the wall and hatch I ping. I break the guitar and amp to allow myself to tuck even further into the corner and play an off-angle that attackers are unlikely to check. But most importantly, shut off that damn Jukebox!

Destroy the gray crates by this trashcan and jam your sneaky little friend into the shadows where he can gaze over Stock Room and zap any attackers foolish enough to plant.

If you have any friends brave enough to hold onto stock, have them smash these other gray crates and pop the hatch for them with your Bailiff. A Wamai, Smoke, or Goyo is ideal for this.

Bomb Site 4 - Church (B) and Arsenal (B)
Long considered to be the best site, particularly before the rework, this site has been reborn since the rework due to SSG's incredible pro strat that involves holding the entire map. You don't need to hold the entire map though, in fact as Maestro you will definitely want to remain on site! You can sit behind Church bar since the ceiling is indestructible. Reinforce West Church Wall, and ask teammates to grab all hatches, dirt tunnel, and the Arsenal wall leading to Blue tunnel.

This sneaky creeper lurks above the Jukebox and provides views throughout Church while keeping an eye on Memorial Room. Simply vault the jukebox and mount it on the vent.

If you're looking to use an Evil Eye to protect Kitchen hatch while simultaneously landing teammates some C4 kills, tuck this little bugger into the shadows after breaking the broom in the way.
If you don't have any teammates with C4s, you can instead bring impact grenades to throw at the furniture surrounding the hatch and use your Evil Eye elsewhere.

This Evil Eye watches for attackers pushing Church from Blue Hall and watches for attackers dropping Kitchen hatch. Destroy the gray crate on the shelf and place your trusty friend there instead. Reinforce the Arsenal wall Maestro is standing by to prevent attackers rushing in from Main stairs.

Boy oh boy are there plenty of Evil Eyes to be found in Club House. Those crazy old coots, err I mean respectable gentlemen, in Memorial were right. No wonder they've been honored with such a sweet motorcycle. Feel free to share any of your findings as well folks, particularly for Bar and Stock. That site just doesn't see enough play and I'm thinking it's actually being slept on because the community is just too lazy to come up with some strats that make it viable.

Guide to Playing Maestro on Clubhouse +14
Guide to Playing Maestro on Clubhouse
drTaperdown
drTaperdown drTaperdown
LV.9 Bamboozled 2mo

Who else miss this old spawn kill for attacking on organ 😢

Infinite Dark
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Anyone want to play r6

Im actually pretty good for my level as before i got the game i used to play on my brothers account and i watch alot of Coconut Brah xD

Anyone want to play r6
base
base base
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Valk/Echo Spots

Who knows any great, underrated hiding places for cams?

Valk/Echo Spots
pxlgrl
pxlgrl pxlgrl
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Very Intresting

Valk run outs are the best plz agree

Very Intresting
KG.Crimson
KG.Crimson KG.Crimson
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Save for the Melusi and Ace or for Melusi and Wamai?

Dokimovtoshko69
Dokimovtoshko69 Dokimovtoshko69
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Q&A for you!

Any questions you have about operators, maps, or guns/gadgets, i'll try answer!

Q&A for you!
Shrouded Siege
Shrouded Siege Shrouded Siege
LV.7 OPFOR 2mo

Need someone to do t hunt with me

T hunt not toxic and funny

Need someone to do t hunt with me
CosmicTick4045
CosmicTick4045 CosmicTick4045
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Casual

A friend and I are looking for 3 people to mess around in casual with

Casual
idontcheat
idontcheat idontcheat
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Alibis first secondary weapon

Have you ever recogniced that Alibi was developed with a Beretta, before she got her Keratos and her Bailif?

WF_Dracul
WF_Dracul WF_Dracul
LV.4 Lurker 2mo

Need tips on how to become a pro at raindow six siege

Help am bad at hiding spots and aim is soo bad

Need tips on how to become a pro at raindow six siege
REAL 9000th
REAL 9000th REAL 9000th
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

If you want to know

If you want to know
If you want to know
Slayer26_yt
Slayer26_yt Slayer26_yt
LV.2 Wolf 2mo

Comment ur main in R6S

Pls comment or like

Comment ur main in R6S
TrAg11cZz XD
TrAg11cZz XD TrAg11cZz XD
LV.2 Parasite 2mo

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Chalet'

[DISCLAIMER: This guide is intended to be as bare bones as possible in order to give general advice to any new Rainbow Six: Siege players. In addition to this article being opinionated, I would like to also state that zero-sum strats in this game do not exist and the tell of a good Siege player is their decision making and adaptation to the changing battlefield.]

Chalet is a triple-level map ( consisting of three floors) found only in Ranked play. The current architecture of the map gives a significant advantage to the attackers due to the vertical destruction found on all four bomb sites.
Kali is an attacking two speed operator equipped with a sniper rifle, SMG pistol, and a gadget capable of destroying any defensive utility placed within the radius of her explosive micro charge. Kali will most commonly be used as an alternative to Thatcher as her ability is capable of destroying the defensive teams entry denial utility (Bandits’ batteries, Mutes’ jammers, and Kaids’ electro-claws). The operator is also useful for flank watch and holding long angles as her sniper rifle is incredibly powerful and capable of downing defenders with one bullet.
If you are to be in accordance with the current meta, Kali’s loadout should be as follows:
PRIMARY - CSRX 300 (Attachments are unavailable on this weapon.)
SECONDARY - C75 Auto (No attachments)
UTILITY - Claymore

LAKESIDE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [1F] KITCHEN(A) - TROPHY(B)

The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by attackers establishing vertical angles over and under Kitchen(A)-Trophy(B) by gaining control over 2F Master Bedroom, 2F Office, and B Car Garage. Kali should act as a supportive operator on this bomb site. Assist your team's entry fraggers by playing on the top of ‘Rock’ (located at the fireplace spawn location) as this will provide long angles into the second floor Master Bedroom which is a crucial room needed to open the hatch located on the floor of Master Bedroom and the ceiling of Kitchen. Kali will also most likely be needed here to use her explosive micro charges on the hatch as there will most likely be one of Kaids’ Electro Claws on the hatch preventing the attacking team's hard breacher from opening it.

CLIFFSIDE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [1F] GAMING(A) - BAR(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering and clearing the building from 2F Master Bedroom on the west side of the building all the way to the east of the building, concluding their roam clear after establishing control inside of the Library. Kali can be most useful on this bomb site by playing on the helipad located to the west of the building near the HeliPad spawn location. The majority of the attacking team will be entering through the opposite side of the building, Kali should assist them at the beginning of the round by droning the second floor extensively for the attack teams entry fraggers as your teammates will be more effective as they receive more information about the defending team.

FRONT YARD SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [2F] OFFICE(A) - MASTER BEDROOM(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will essentially just be the inverse of Gaming-Bar. Entering through the Library and moving from east to west inside of the building is a much safer route to the second floor bomb sites as attackers can be easily shot if caught trying to repel directly onto the Master Bedroom balcony or climb the Front Yard ladder to the second floor. Kali can be really useful on this bomb site due to the strength of the operator's sniper rifle, positioning will be very important on this bomb site as there are many places Kali can play outside of the building which will give the player angles into the second floor bomb site. Drone the objective and try to deduce which of the numerous outside towers would be most advantageous to play as the attacking teams entry fraggers pressure the defenders from the inside of the building.

CLIFFSIDE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [BSMNT] WINE(A) - SNOWMOBILE(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team breaching the reinforced exterior wall leading from the buildings southern exterior into Snowmobile(B). Kali will almost certainly be needed on this bomb site ever since the emergence of Thatcher being commonly banned. After assisting the attacking teams hard breacher open the Snowmobile(B) reinforced wall, Kali can be useful by either playing the breach hole from behind one of the outside snowmobiles or can rotate to the north of the building and hold long angles from the big garage all the way into ‘Connector’ which connects Wine(A) to Snowmobile(B).

CAMPFIRE SPAWN LOCATION

Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful for you guys.
If you are interested in more content or want to ask me questions, you can always find me on my social media accounts
TikTok - FTWRK
Twitch - footwork6
Instagram - footwork.R6
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Chalet' +5
Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Chalet'
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

Who's the best attacker?

I personally reckon that it's maverick, ash or zofia but I'm not sure

Who's the best attacker?
WaxedParadox
WaxedParadox WaxedParadox
LV.3 Duo queue god 2mo

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Consulate'

[DISCLAIMER: This guide is intended to be as bare bones as possible in order to give general advice to any new Rainbow Six: Siege players. In addition to this article being opinionated, I would like to also state that zero-sum strats in this game do not exist and the tell of a good Siege player is their decision making and adaptation to the changing battlefield.]

Consulate is a triple-level map (consisting of three floors) found both in ranked play as well as professional. The current architecture of the map gives a significant advantage to the attacking team due to the high amount of exposure each bomb site is vulnerable to from the outside.
Kali is an attacking two speed operator equipped with a sniper rifle, SMG pistol, and a gadget capable of destroying any defensive utility placed within the radius of her explosive micro charge. Kali will most commonly be used as an alternative to Thatcher as her ability is capable of destroying the defensive teams entry denial utility (Bandits’ batteries, Mutes’ jammers, and Kaids’ electro-claws). The operator is also useful for flank watch and holding long angles as her sniper rifle is incredibly powerful and capable of downing defenders with one bullet.
If you are to be in accordance with the current meta, Kali’s loadout should be as follows:
UTILITY - Claymore

ATTACKING: [2F] MEETING(A) - OFFICE(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team rappelling on the second floor windows of Office(B), Meeting(A), Conector, and Bathroom. The attackers have a huge advantage on this bomb site due to the amount of control which can be had by just rappelling on the windows, attackers can cut off any and all rotates between Office(A), Meeting(B), Long Desk, and Yellow Stairs without even coming inside the building. Due to the amount of control which can be had from the outside, attackers can dedicate the majority of their personnel and resources safely from the outside while only having a few attackers actually enter the building. Kali should act as one of the support operators rappelled on the second floor windows. The most advantageous position for Kali to play on will be on either Yellow Stairs window or skylight as her gadget can be used to destroy an of Jager’s active defense systems placed on the top of Yellow Stairs; allowing attacking operators with frag grenades to eliminated anybody play at the top of Yellow Stairs.

GAS STATION SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [2F] PRESS(A) - LOBBY(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team planting the defuser inside of the outside double door leading into Lobby(B) from the south of the bomb site. This is the most common strategy due to the safe and direct route to the bomb site the attacking team is given in addition to the attackers not needing too much map control in order to successfully plant the defuser. That being said, some map control is still required by attackers before planting the defuser. It is very common for defenders to have a presence inside of the second floor Meeting Room as this provides defenders with the ability to open the flooring inside of Meeting Room which will provide any defenders on the second floor an clear line of sight on the default plant spot inside of Lobby(B) without over exposing themselves to the outside. Kali has a variety of positions she can play from the outside of the Lobby(B) double door which will provide the player with vital long angles necessary for covering teammates while they plant the defuser.

POLICE LINE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [1F/BSMNT] TELLERS(A) - ARCHIVES(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the first floor Visa Entrance on the eastern side of the building and proceeding to gain control of Visa Office. Before gaining control over Visa Office, the attacker must first deduce whether or not the defenders are playing inside of the second floor Administrators Office as this will be the defending teams primary method for defending Tellers(A) due their ability to open the flooring of Administrator's Office and play the vertical angles against attackers approach from either Visa Entrance or Spiral Hallway. Kali can be useful on this bomb site by playing outside of the building on the south side of the map near the outside garden half walls which can look into the Main Lobby and Visa Stairs first floor landing window. As Kali, your job will be to prevent the defenders from rotating up Visa Stairs and through the Main Lobby and Statue.

RIOT BARRICADE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [BSMNT] CAFETERIA(A) - GARAGE(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team breaching the reinforced wall located on the west of the Garage(B) and planting the diffuser in front of ‘White Van’. However before, breaching the reinforced wall, the attackers will need to gain control over the first floor Press Room and Lobby as these two room are located directly above the basement bombsites and will provide the attacking team with plenty of vertical angles to flush out defending anchors, as well as eliminate a Kaid or Bandit attempting to ‘trick’ the wall. Kali will most likely be needed on this bomb site if the defenders ban Thatcher during the ban phase. The operator's responsibility will consist of assisting the attacking teams hard breacher (Thermite or Hibanna) in breaching the west reinforced Garage(B) wall. After breaching the wall, Kali can be a very influential operator in the round as her sniper rifle is capable of partially destroying soft walls by just shooting them; presenting attackers with the ability to see into the rear Cafeteria(A) bomb site.

SIDE ENTRANCE SPAWN LOCATION

If you are interested in more content or want to ask me questions, you can always find me on my social media accounts
TikTok - FTWRK
Twitch - footwork6
Instagram - footwork.R6
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Consulate' +4
Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Consulate'
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

Guide to Playing Maestro on Bank

If you're looking for some absolutely GOLDEN Maestro strats, look no further! I've discovered the secret to a Bank basement hold. Simply hole up in this vault and voila, you're rich baby.
But wait, there's more...

Ahh Bank, the map where you spawn in on attack and instantly die to a Doc who just deposited his ELO gains from his last five games in ATMs. A very spread out map, Bank has three floors, three staircases, and a whopping four skylights, not to mention the surplus of windows! The windows make the giant lobby a very risky area to play as a defender, especially with how easy it is to cruise in and hide a drone during prep phase. It is also worth mentioning attackers can quickly vault onto the Main Stairway from the skylight, trading only a small portion of their health for quick and safe entry into the building, leaving them very close to all four bombsites.

Maestro is an incredibly versatile 3 armor 1 speed operator capable of supporting his teammates throughout the round only to clutch out the final moments by himself. He brings valuable intel to his team and is equipped with an infamous LMG. They say he’s always smiling because he enjoys harassing attackers during their push and execute. He’s always a solid pick.

As an anchor, Maestro is focused on finding a safe perch on site where he can sit on cams, giving callouts to his teammates. He uses his Evil Eyes to supervise the site and its perimeter, zapping breach gadgets, drones, and harassing attackers. Being multi-functional allows using them to fill whatever role the team needs. When in doubt, just slap them on site where they can have a good view of everything. Beware of Sledge, Maverick, Thatcher, Twitch, and explosives, as they all counter your gadget. To prevent easy counters, place them above opened hatches, vault onto surfaces and place them high up, or hide them in sneaky locations where attackers are unlikely to notice them. NEVER place them on surfaces that can be destroyed with gunfire; destroying the surface will destroy your gadget! As soon as you finish setting up, hop on cams to obtain early intel on the push.

Maestro's Loadout
Maestro’s loadout boasts the mighty ALDA 5.56, which is best modified with a vertical grip, flash hider, and whichever sight you prefer (RIP ACOG). This fearsome LMG loads a whopping 80 round magazine, plenty to clutch with. Failure to manage his ammo properly, however, can leave you stuck in a punishingly awkward reload animation.

Maestro prefers the Bailiff 410, which can remodel the site a fair bit, and create additional lines of sight for his evil eyes. It runs best without the laser sight, as tightening the hip-fire any further makes its destruction holes too small. If you fancy a hand cannon though, the Keratos .357 is viable and capable of some mediocre destruction. As with all pistols, fix it up with a muzzle break. Barbed wire pairs well with his gadget, providing a sound cue to attacker movements nearby. But consider bringing some impact grenades for either quicker setups or “impact tricking,” which destroys breach gadgets placed on certain reinforced walls that can have small gaps shot out above them as well as certain hatches next to walls or furniture above.

Bank Bombsite Locations

Bomb Site 1 - Executive Lounge (2F) and CEO Office (2F)
This site is almost completely surrounded by windows, so expect attackers to be on rappel, whether its on the Northern site windows, or the West Lobby windows, where they may even be peeking from the rooftop across. Otherwise you should anticipate attackers breaching the East CEO walls and pushing up the 2F hallway. As such, it is wise to play in Executive, where you are safely in the back of site, and can hold the flank. Otherwise, a more aggressive and influential anchor position is in the hallway elevator.

This cam offers plant denial as attackers typically plant behind CEO desk. It is exposed to EMPs through the wall though, so listen for them to be thrown and rotate it to safety before its disabled. Make a rotate to Janitor to allow aggressive holds in there, where defenders are also safe if the wall gets opened. Pop the hatch too so they can drop out if they get pinched.

Add this bad boy to your arsenal, as he offers great info to your mates playing with a C4 behind the couch. Just vault the couch to place it and use your Bailiff to improve its vision while giving the homies a hole to toss their C4s through.

If you (or a teammate) is playing elevator, use these next two Evil Eyes to help hold the perimeter. An ADS in the elevator can protect the defender in there as well as this Evil Eye from explosives flying down the hallway.

While there is a default cam watching lobby, it can be shot out from outside. This is a nice replacement that can also zap drones rolling up spiral stairs.

Bomb Site 2 - Staff Room (1F) and Open Area (1F)
While it does bear plenty of destructible walls, Staff Room also has an entirely indestructible ceiling and floor. Attackers frequently seek to breach the wall from Skylight Stairwell, but if this breach can be denied, this is the safest room to play in. Be sure to reinforce this wall. Make sure your teammates reinforce the three hatches, and maybe bring impact grenades to trick either the Stock hatch or the Janitor hatch. Admin can be opened into Archives for a very spread out hold if your team is well-coordinated, or it can be reinforced. Go ahead and pop the floor hatches for some late-round flanks.

Vault this cart in Open Area and smack this sucker on the wall for plenty of views on site. Reinforce this wall so attackers can't peer deep into site from outside with ACOGs. You can also shoot out the baseboards of the wall Maestro is aiming at so attackers who hop in suddenly have their legs crippled by gunfire.

This is another great cam to monitor site and doubles as a lookout on Server stairs. You can shoot out the baseboards of Electrical Room wall to make that push difficult for attackers.

If you've taken it upon yourself to be the sole protector of reinforcements leading to site, bring some impact grenades and use these two Evil Eyes. Have fun sitting on cams in Staff all round and laugh while you make Thermite and Hibana cry over the obliteration of their favorite toys.

Bomb Site 3 - Tellers' Office (1F) and Archives (1F)
This site is typically a third pick since attackers can completely rip out the floor above, and taking top floor control with a concerted team is almost sure to happen. This can be played around though, especially if some anchors brought C4s. Just do your best to balance giving intel to your team without overstaying your welcome on your cams. Reinforce the Tellers Office wall towards Lobby, and pop the hatch under Skylight Stairwell and the hatch in Tellers.

The Archives wall can be reinforced or opened to extend into Open Area where reinforcements can be used on hatches above instead. This provides a nice escape from attackers tearing out the ceiling and allows more angles on attackers pushing Tellers. The CEO Evil Eye featured in the video is great for landing C4s for allies.

If you're looking for some intel on perimeter and want to simultaneously deny the breach on Tellers wall, this is your sneaky little friend you'll want to employ.

If you want some oversight on Tellers Office as well as some info on Skylight Stairwell, utilize this setup. The vault prompt can be a little tough, but once mastered it's worth it. You can bring impact grenades to protect the wall as well.

Bomb Site 4 - Lockers (B) and CCTV Room (B)
This is by far the most popular site, and for good reason. None of the ceiling is destructible. This leaves the attackers with 4 hatches to pick between, and the option to push Garage, Main Stairs, or Servers, where they can come from the tunnel. The entire round is typically focused heavily around utility use, so situate yourself in Vault where you will be on cams for most of the round.

If you choose to you set up Evil Eyes that deny plant in CCTV, each of these are good options. In fact, you could even double down and use both. But break the monitors and plant them on the frame so attackers don't just shoot out the monitors.

If instead you want to keep the typical wall shut so attackers can't just tuck in for a plant behind the desk, use either of these options, or place one on the right side of the doorway leading to the wind tunnel. But these are kind of cheesy and definitely won't work more than once.

The following two cams are great for monitoring the perimeter and denying drones. This cam on the truck tire can be especially nice in case the attackers opt for a rare, but effective, garage push.
This one above the couch in Vault Lobby has the added benefit of monitoring three potential hatch drops, one in vault, one in elevator, and one in the hallway it is aiming at.

Guide to Playing Maestro on Bank +16
Guide to Playing Maestro on Bank
drTaperdown
drTaperdown drTaperdown
LV.9 Bamboozled 2mo

New to the game

Hi im new to the game eny edvice

New to the game
New to the game
Yaboijay2009
Yaboijay2009 Yaboijay2009
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

I need tips for ranked

I’m not bad but i play ranked usually alone and lose mmr

I need tips for ranked
Marley fan num1
Marley fan num1 Marley fan num1
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Switching to PC soon!

Hey any advice to help me as I slowly make my switch from console R6 to PC? I understand the game fairly well but am still pretty new to the game even as a console player, I have hit higher tiers but I do play controller and have limited Mouse and Keyboard experience. Any tips on things such as finding a good sens, learning the layout and movements on a keyboard, good keyboards for a new PC player, etc.

I also attached a screenshot of my current stats below so you guys can see my current skill level to better suit any tips you may give me! Thanks for any help! 💯

Switching to PC soon!
Switching to PC soon!
Merkce
Merkce Merkce
LV.4 Parasite 2mo

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Clubhouse'

Clubhouse is a triple-level map (consisting of three floors) found both in ranked play as well as professional. The current architecture of the map can favor either attackers or defenders depending upon which team wins the ban phase and which site is being played.
UTILITY - Claymore

ATTACKING: [2F] CASH(A) - CCTV(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team breaching the east reinforced wall inside of CCTV(B) (also known as ‘Platform wall’) as this will provide a direct route for attackers to plant the defuser behind ‘Server Rack’ located inside of the CCTV bomb site. After breaching the CCTV wall, the attacking team will still need to gain control over Garage (located directly adjacent to CCTV(B) as it is common for defenders to play on the Garage Catwalk in order to contest any attempts made by attackers to gain control of garage, as well as to prevent attackers from planting the defuser inside of CCTV(B). Kali will most likely be needed on this bomb site if Thatcher is banned as defenders will attempt to Bandit Trick the CCTV exterior wall. After breaching the wall, Kali should play the breach hole by repelling on ‘Platform’ and cover friendly attackers as the defuser is being planted.

SHIPPING DOCK SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [2F] BEDROOM(A) - GYM(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team breaching the reinforced wall between outside ‘jacuzzi’ and the bedroom/gym hallway (commonly known as Jacuzzi wall). After breaching the Jacuzzi wall, attackers will attempt to plant the defuser inside of Gym(B). Kali should be used as a Thatcher alternative to assist the attacking teams hard breacher in breaching the reinforced Jacuzzi Wall. After successfully breaching the Jacuzzi Wall, Kali should stay on the outside of the building and cover attacking teammates as the defuser is being planted inside of Gym(B).

CONSTRUCTION SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [1F] BAR(A) - STOCK(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team planting the defuser inside of one of the two doorways located inside of Stock(B). Although the attackers have a very direct route to the bomb site from the outside, successfully planting the defuser inside of Stock(B) can be difficult due the exposure attackers are under from ‘stage’ (located inside of Bar(A)) while planting the defuser. Kali can be influential on this bomb site by playing outside of the eastern most doorway located inside of Stock room as the operators sniper rifle will be able to eliminate any defenders playing inside of Stock(B) or by the stage located inside of Bar(A).

MAIN GATE SPAWN LOCATION

ATTACKING: [BSMNT] CHURCH(A) - ARSENAL (B)

The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by attackers establishing vertical control over the bomb sites by opening the hatches located on the ceiling of ‘Moto connector’ and arsenal. To do this, attackers first need to gain control of the first floor. Assuming that Thatcher is banned by the defenders, Kali will be needed on this bomb site as a way of countering the defensive teams entry denial operators. Kali should start the round off by droning for attacking teammates as a way of supporting entry fraggers like Zofia or Ash. After attackers have established control over Kitchen and Bar, Kali will be needed to use her utility to destroy any entry denial devices deployed by the defending team on the first floor hatches.

WARE HOUSE SPAWN LOCATION

TikTok - FTWRK
Twitch - footwork6
Instagram - footwork.R6
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Clubhouse' +4
Guide for playing 'Kali' on 'Clubhouse'
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

Good two v two strats on house

Go bandit and tachanka on defence comment any more strats

Good two v two strats on house
Hyperbeast
Hyperbeast Hyperbeast
LV.2 Dub Collector 2mo

Looking for someone to help me improve PS4 only

I would like some tips or tricks would help I would prefer if someone joins me or plays private match with me to help me improve my user name is Galaxy_Reaper15

Looking for someone to help me improve PS4 only
Galaxy_Reapee15
Galaxy_Reapee15 Galaxy_Reapee15
LV.2 Survivor Main 2mo

Macros for #rainbowsixsiege

I personally think macros are like rapid fire but more overpowered. What’s your thoughts??

Macros for #rainbowsixsiege
Jqxl
Jqxl Jqxl
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Selling acc

Selling season 3 and 4 and some other things for 10 psn dm with offer

Selling acc
Brandon c
Brandon c Brandon c
LV.6 Nomad 2mo

Searching R6 mate

I'm searching for a R6 mate, i'm bronze IV 😩 still a lot to learn playing on EU server

Searching R6 mate
A2109s
A2109s A2109s
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Trying to get to silver

Im i bronze 4 im trying to get to silver i also dont play with volume i need help getting to selver.

Trying to get to silver
TEAM C KING
TEAM C KING TEAM C KING
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Has anyone got any tips for ranked and casual, also message me if you are willing to help me (Xbox)

Has anyone got any tips for ranked and casual, also message me if you are willing to help me (Xbox)
MrDarkan420
MrDarkan420 MrDarkan420
LV.3 Dream Chaser 2mo

Silver 1 & up

Am gold 3 but play like a plat need 5 stack
Mic required
Not toxic
Focused
Thx pls join before end of season

Silver 1 & up
Assasin99boss
Assasin99boss Assasin99boss
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

looking for strats

hi guys, im looking to find some interesting strats not often seen. what ya'll got?

looking for strats
XA DRBATTLE
XA DRBATTLE XA DRBATTLE
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Looking for team

I wanna go pro

Looking for team
That thot is me
That thot is me That thot is me
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

CHECK THIS OUT

Watch "Rainbow Six Siege BEST Hiding Spots On House For Sledge Myers" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/au091dDw6gI

CHECK THIS OUT
AverageGaming R6
AverageGaming R6 AverageGaming R6
LV.6 Assassin 2mo

PS4 CUSTOM 5V5

PS4 CUSTOM 5V5
TheHolyChest
TheHolyChest TheHolyChest
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Oregon'

Oregon is a triple-level map (consisting of three floors) currently only found in ranked play. Although, this is subject to change as the map has recently undergone a rework by Ubisoft and will be left in ranked to see how viable the map is for high-level competitive play.
Nokk is a VERY situational operator. The operator's ability allows for the player to be undetectable by defender operated cameras as well as masking the sound of the player's footsteps while the ability is activated. This makes Nokk fairly effective at ‘play making’ in the sense that the utility brought by Nokk is irrelevant in terms of moving a round forward, allowing the player to make the risky moves attacking teams wouldn't want their Thatcher or Thermite doing. In short, Nokk is similar to ash in the sense that both operators can confidently entry frag due the attacking team not losing much if the player dies - a good analogy would be risking a pawn in the game of chess to upset your opponents defensive structure as losing a pawn is not as detrimental of a loss as your opponent losing their Knight or Bishop.
If your are to be in accordance with the current meta, Nokk’s load out should be as follows -
PRIMARY- FMG-9 (accessories are to player preferences)
SECONDARY- D-50 (accessories are to player preferences)
UTILITY- Frag Grenades

SPAWN LOCATIONS

ATTACKING: [2F] KIDS(A) - DORMS(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the Big Tower located on the north side of the building. After establishing control over all of Big Tower, attackers will breach the reinforced wall on the second floor level of Big Tower separating Attic and Big Tower. This will then provide attackers with a clear pathway through the Attic to get into the Kids(A) bomb site and plant the defuser. Nokk can be most useful on this bomb site by consciously flanking defenders based on the defensive teams seemingly weakest flank. You won’t need to worry about playing with your team inside of the Attic as this route can get overly crowded with people very easily; potentially resulting in accidental team killing or stalemates.

CONSTRUCTION SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] KITCHEN(A) - DINING(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the Small tower located on the western most part of the building. After establishing control over Small Tower, attackers will attempt to breach the reinforced wall inside of 1F Small tower separating the first floor Small Tower and Kitchen(A) bomb site. Nokk can be useful on this bomb site by either flanking defenders through the Meeting Room/ Main Lobby area (pretty much any defensive front opposite of the main attacking teams push) or by acting as an entry fragger for the attacking teams hard breachers attempting to clear the Small Tower of Defending players. Also keep in mind that the ceiling of these two bomb sites are entirely destructible so helping attacking soft destructors like Buck or Sledge gain control over the second floor could also be useful to the team as Nokk.

STREET SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] MEETING(A) - KITCHEN(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the Big TGower located on the northernmost side of the building. AFter establishing control over the first floor Big Tower, attackers will proceed to breach the reinforced wall separating the first floor level of Big Tower and the Meeting(A) bomb site. Nokk will be needed here in order to assist the attacking team in clearing out any defenders playing inside of the 2F Attic as this is one of the most common ways for defenders to defend the Meeting(A) bomb site. If attackers do not establish control over Attic, opening the Big Tower - Meeting(A) wall can easily work against attackers playing inside of the Big Tower as the defender inside of the Attic can hold passive yet powerful angles through the Meeting(B) wall breach.

JUNKYARD SPAWN

ATTACKING: [BSMNT] LAUNDRY(A) - SUPPLY(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through Barrel/Construction rooms located on the northwestern side of the building inside of the basement. After establishing control over Construction, attackers will breach the reinforced wall separating Construction and Supply(B). Nokk can be highly useful on this bomb site due to there being so many alternative routes to the bomb site which can be used against defenders as they are commonly less defended. I would recommend that attackers have one or two entry fraggers like Zofia and Ash attack through the newly added ‘Freezer stairs’ while Nokk flanks through the main stairs and the primary attack is played out by the attacking teams Thermite and Thatcher inside of Construction. Always remember that an attack coordinated at opposite angles is far more powerful than every attacker funneling through one bottleneck.

If you are interested in more content, be sure to check me out on
TikTok @ftwrk.
Twitch: f00tw0rkr6
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Oregon' +4
Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Oregon'
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

Guide to playing ‘Frost’ in ‘Coastline’

The coastline is a slightly small-sized battlefield consisting of 1F and 2F. The size of the building is not very wide and shaped like a square form. It also has the garden in the middle of the building, which can cause unexpected situations due to the fast-paced tempo. Coastline building provides an angle for attackers to snipe defenders moving around the 2F corridor, so the defenders must be careful of enemy aiming from the rooftop.

The objective location is a total of four, two on the 1F ‘Kitchen ~ Service Entrance’ / ‘Blue Bar ~ Sunrise Bar’, and another two on the 2F, ‘Penthouse ~ Theater’ / ‘Hookah Lounge ~ Billiards Room’. Many of the 2F building floors are made of destructive materials, making them vulnerable to the attacker’s vertical play if the bombsite is deployed in 1F. For this reason, the defender roamer usually stays on the 2F.

▲ Coastline Objective Location, Because the size of the building is too small, defenders need to utilize whole floors to defend.

Frost is an operator who installs the Welcome Mat at the windows or entrances of the battlefield to block the attackers from entering. It is common to set the Welcome Mat on a door or window that could be attempted to enter by the attackers and players who were not aware of it be down. Even if recognized, it is useful enough to make attackers look down while entering or use gadgets to destroy the Welcome Mat. Therefore, Frost is well characterized in defending the bombsite.

The coastline has many windows and doors that lead to the bombsite, so there are quite a few places to install Frost’s Welcome Mat. Therefore, it is possible to set up the Welcome Mat around the bombsite and operate it by catching the attackers who are rushing into the site.

Selecting Deployable Shield as a gadget will bring a better synergy effect. If the Deployable Shield is installed on the door frame and the Welcome Mat is installed underneath, it can have the same effect as the Welcome Mat installed under the window frame. This is the most effective set up in the bombsite where it has no suitable place to install the Welcome Mat.

▲ In Coastline, players commonly choose 9mm C1 as a Primary Weapon.

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F Hookah Lounge ~ 2F Billiards Room'

In case the site is located at ‘2F Hookah Lounge ~ Billiards Room’, the attackers will usually attempt to enter, aiming for the Hookah Lounge from the outside Hookah Deck and the Aquarium and Billiards Room from the southern Balcony. The Hookah Lounge and Billiards Room have windows, making it difficult for the defenders to set position inside the bombsite. Therefore, it is important to make the rotation and remodel to make defense possible in any direction.

First of all, it is good to make the rotation in between the Hookah Lounge and Billiards Room. If the team doesn’t have impact grenades, Frost can use a shotgun, but the Super 90 (Frost’s primary weapon shotgun) doesn’t have enough bullets, which makes not very suitable for Remodeling.

Because the attackers can try rappelling, they can easily remove the installed Welcome Mat with reverse rappelling position. Also, there is no suitable place to set up the deployable shield/Welcome Mat. In this case, set the Welcome Mat far from the bombsite to target the enemy detouring the site.

▲ It is good to install the Welcome Mat underneath the Bombsite window but easily detected by the reverse rappelling enemy.

▲ Make the rotation in between the Hookah Lounge and Billiards Room to freely moving around.

▲ You can make the rotation from the North Stairs, facing the Hookah Lounge, and check inside.

▲ Or you can set the Deployable Shield and check enemy in the Hookah Deck.

▲ If you break through the 1F Sunrise Bar and move up the stairs, you could find the attackers approaching the Hookah Deck.

▲ The Welcome Mat installation point to catch the enemy moving up through the North Stairs. Unexpectedly, it doesn’t look clear.

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F Penthouse ~ 2F Theater'

This site has a hatch that directly leads to the Bathroom on the rooftop, making it easy for the attackers to occupy the Penthouse by drop play. Also, on the east side of the Penthouse, it has windows that can look inside. Due to the following reasons, defenders will have difficulty to defend from the inside of the Penthouse. Therefore, the defenders should try to block the attackers from the Theater or VIP Lounge.

If you have an operator with a shotgun or impact grenade on the team, breach the outer wall of the Bathroom, so that you can check the attackers that drop into the Bathroom from the VIP Lounge. I recommend installing the Welcome Mat under the DJ Booth ~ VIP Lounge window or at the Theater entrance.

▲ It can be destroyed by the reverse rappelling enemy, but often works.

▲ If you breach the Bathroom wall, you can check the enemy dropping through the hatch.

▲ An angle to catch the enemy approaching the VIP Lounge and the Welcome Mat installation point.

▲ It is a good idea to cover behind the VIP Lounge table and check the enemy approaching the Penthouse.

▲ The theater has only one entrance, so the Deployable Shield and Welcome Mat combination are very effective.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Kitchen ~ 1F Service Entrance'

If the bombsite is deployed in 1F, defenders will have more pressure due to the windows around the bombsite and vertical play from the 2F. This bombsite is directly connected to the 2F VIP Lounge and Penthouse, where the floors are all made of destructive materials. To prevent enemy attempting vertical play, operate defender roamer on the 2F.

The attackers will first attempt to check inside the bombsite through the windows or doors. In preparation, Frost should set up the Welcome Mat under the Kitchen window and pierce the Toilet wall the create an angle that can catch enemies entering the Service Room. Rarely, the attackers can attempt to approach through the Sunrise Bar or Main Lobby while in confrontation. Make sure you briefing the location frequently and prevent a surprise attack from an unexpected angle.

▲ If the enemy captures the Kitchen, defenders will set in danger. Therefore, make sure you install the Welcome Mat here and check.

▲ Deployable Shield and Welcome Mat Setup to defend enemy approaching the Sunrise Bar.

▲ When you are checking the Service Entrance, pierce the Toilet wall and set your position inside.

▲ Deployable Shield and Welcome Mat Setup point to block enemy enter through the 1F Lobby.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Blue Bar ~ 1F Sunrise Bar'

Similar to the explanation above, this bombsite allows attackers to play vertical right above the 2F Hookah Lounge and Billiards Room, making defenders operate roamer essentially. While the team is defending invasion, Frost should install the Welcome Mat on the driveway around the bombsite and cut the enemies that cross it.

When the preparation phase starts, make the rotation in between the Blue Bar and Sunrise Bar to move around. If you are playing the role of anchor, cover your body behind the Bar table and wait a moment of the enemy jumping over. However, this position is at the risk of facing the enemy frag grenade, so if the team has a Jager, ask him to install the ADS.

▲ Install the Welcome Mat on the Blue Bar window. Of course, you should make the rotation to move around both bombsites.

▲ It is a good idea to install the Deployable Shield Setup on the Office entrance.

▲ Recommend covering behind the Bar and check both windows and doors at the same time.

▲ Sunrise Bar window is also a good installation point.

▲ Not a bad idea to set the Deployable Shield/Welcome Mat on the Opposite side of the entrance.

If you want to check Frost playing on a different map,

If you want to see another operator playing in Coastline,

Guide to playing ‘Frost’ in ‘Coastline’ +21
Guide to playing ‘Frost’ in ‘Coastline’
RetroFlame77
LV.22 Good Leader 2mo

Guide to Playing Maestro on Border

Hey ya'll! Back with another Maestro guide for all you creepers out there who are always watching. Today we're looking at Border and I have quite a few options listed, but afterwards if you're looking for more content, go check out HologramSam's Maestro Full setups on youtube. His channel is really sick and he recently did a guide for playing Maestro on Border as well as Coastline and Chalet.

Border, the map released during Operation Dust Line, features the infamous loud speaker continuously announcing not to board the helicopter. For the sake of everyone's sanity, tap a few shots off at that loud speaker when you spawn in on attack. A bit on the smaller side, featuring only two floors and two staircases, the map favors plenty of close quarter combat. Border also sees attackers playing from outside for a large portion of the round, either holding flanks or pressuring site windows. The majority of the walls and floors in this map are destructible, so vertical play is essential. When playing any of the sites on 1F, consider bringing impact grenades to deny breaching on the hatches.

As an anchor, Maestro is focused on finding a safe perch on site where he can sit on cams, giving callouts to his teammates. He uses his Evil Eyes to supervise the site and its perimeter, zapping breach gadgets, drones, and to harass attackers. This variety of functions allows using them to fill whatever role your team comp needs. When in doubt, just slap them on site where they can have a good view of everything. Beware of Sledge, Maverick, Thatcher, Twitch, and explosives, as they all counter your gadget. To prevent easy counters, place them above opened hatches, vault onto surfaces and place them high up, or hide them in sneaky locations that attackers are unlikely to notice while droning and pushing. NEVER place them on easily destroyed surfaces that can be destroyed with gunfire; destroying the surface will destroy your gadget. As soon as you finish setting up, hop on cams to obtain early intel on the push.

Maestro's Loadout

Maestro prefers the Bailiff 410, which can remodel the site a fair bit, and create additional lines of sight for his evil eyes. It runs best without the laser sight, as tightening the hip-fire spread any further makes the destruction holes too small and setups take too long. If you fancy a hand cannon though, bring the Keratos .357, which is still capable of some mediocre destruction. As with all pistols, fix it up with a muzzle break. Barbed wire pairs well with his evil eyes, providing a sound cue to attacker movements that aren't otherwise visible. But consider bringing some impact grenades for “impact tricking,” which destroys breach gadgets placed on certain reinforced walls that can have small gaps shot out above them. Impact grenades can also be used to make quick rotate holes, especially if you prefer the Keratos.

Border Bombsite Locations

Bomb Site 1 - Customs Inspections [1F] and Supply Room [1F]
This site is a bit less popular, mostly because there is no unanimous meta setup for it in my opinion, but its definitely not an amazing site. Attackers will almost certainly succeed in breaching Detention, but reinforce it nonetheless to eat up utility. They also are likely to breach the East Customs wall from Passport Check, so again, reinforce this. How you reinforce the rest of site depends on your team's preference and playstyle. Hatches can be played open or reinforced; if opened, use reinforcements upstairs. Maintaining some degree of top floor control throughout the round is essential so attackers don't destroy the ceiling above anchors like yourself. As an anchor I prefer to sit in Custom's Desk, unless the hatch is open, in which case I'll post up on the desk by the baggage conveyor.

The default plant spot in Supply Room can be seen by defenders situating themselves above in Security. Simply use your Bailiff or an impact greande to make a line of sight by the electrical wiring in the Northwest corner. You may also choose to place an Evil Eye here to zap attackers if your team needs plant denial.

Another solid Evil Eye location to be found upstairs lies in Break Room. Vault the counter, smash the TV on the fridge, and vault again to post this wise guy high up where he may perhaps go unnoticed, and can be used to protect the hatch or land C4 kills.

If your team is looking to reinforce both hatches and you take it upon yourself to be their sole protector, use the previous Evil Eye and bring impact grenades so you can "impact trick" the hatch above Customs Desk. When you shoot a hole here, it is very difficult to detect from an attacker's perspective and they may not be aware that you are making this play.

If you're looking instead for a sentry turret on site, mount your mechanical buddy on the wall as shown. From here you can also watch Exit Hallway.

Bomb Site 2 - Ventilation Room [1F] and Workshop [1F]
The most popular second choice, Vents and Workshop are a spacious site, including Server Room, though Vents itself is dangerous to play in. The site involves expending a fair bit of utility above to hold Armory Lockers until being forced off. I personally like to extend the site into customs and reinforce Detention wall, though as Maestro I wouldn't play here. The East wall of Workshop should be reinforced, though a coordinated team may leave it soft and even create a rotate hole to bathroom, instead saving their reinforcements for elsewhere. The hatches can be reinforced, or opened to allow roamers upstairs to safely fall back to site. Anchor in Server Room, a large section of Workshop, and create a rotate hole to Vents against the North wall.

This is a go-to Evil Eye for me, really when defending any of the sites located on 1F since Main Lobby is such a high traffic area and typically sees a fair bit of droning. Use this spot to Monitor the perimeter; it even sees well into Customs.

I like this Evil Eye a lot since attackers frequently aim to open bathroom and secure a plant in Workshop. It is also great for keeping an eye out on the hatch above.

You will probably want to utilize an Evil Eye for monitoring the default plant by Vents window. Use this one above the desk to do so, or place one on the wall by the Lockers above and create a line of sight.

If your team opts to reinforce the Workshop hatch, shoot some holes along the North side of it with your Bailiff to allow "impact tricking." This is actually a pretty sneaky setup, likely to go unnoticed by attackers since the holes sit under a desk in Archives.

Bomb Site 3 - Bathroom [1F] and Tellers [1F]
For the longest time this site was deemed unplayable by the community, until magically one day the pros discovered that the site could be defended well enough with a solid Office hold. To accomplish this, your team will need to expend plenty of utility upstairs. From office, some holes can be made in the floor to deny entry into the sites below. To make these holes, shoot above site entrances with your Bailiff. Only try this with a coordinated team so you aren't making holes above some random trying to anchor on site!

One viable place to anchor is Bathroom, as you can reinforce all three walls and even protect them from breach while monitoring your flank with this somewhat sneaky fella.

Instead, you could make a rotate to Workshop and reinforce the other two panels. This gives you a little more room to move freely during the round. But be sure to barricade the doorway to Server Room so attackers don't sneak up on you. Slap an Evil Eye on the Tool Rack to monitor your flank and create some lines of sight onto the default plant in Tellers. If a teammate can help you make the holes that would help you get set up in time a lot more quickly; otherwise consider bringing impact grenades for the bathroom rotate.

For a well protected Evil Eye gazing onto site, mount one here and request that Jaeger place an ADS on the floor behind the desk. While it can't zap attackers planting behind the vending machine, you will see them hop in the window and tuck into the corner.

If your looking instead to help out your mates playing above, donate them an Evil Eye in Office that can watch the window as well as deny breach attempts on the hatch.

Bomb Site 4 - Armory Lockers [2F] and Archives [2F]
Finally, we arrive at the preferred bomb site. Attackers almost always push this site by taking control of Security and West balcony, then breaching Lockers wall. Sometimes, they will push Archives door and window, and may or may not take control of Offices before breaching Archives. Anchoring in Archives is the safest option.

You will certainly want an Evil Eye situated around the blue lockers in Armory, since this is the most common area to push and plant in. I prefer placing an Evil Eye behind the wall, since you can safeguard it with two ADSs, one by the speed bump, and one by the chairs in front of it. It is more common to mount it on the pillar for improved vision, but this one can hear what it doesn't see anyhow.

This all-seeing Evil Eye offers amazing site coverage, and works in a little parkour to your setup phase!
Watch out for that Ash Rush ;)

If you suspect an Offices push, consider this Evil Eye to help deny the wall being breached. It's also excellent for supporting teammates playing below with C4s.

Quite similar to the one above, this Evil Eye, in combination with a line of sight through the Security wall, can protect the main wall in Lockers. Your teammates playing in Customs with a C4 will thank you kindly when your pings land them a double kill.

That's it for Border folks. I know this map is super played out and many secrets have already been uncovered but please feel free to share any of your findings in the comments below! What do ya'll think about the video? Would you like to see more?

Guide to Playing Maestro on Border +18
Guide to Playing Maestro on Border
drTaperdown
drTaperdown drTaperdown
LV.9 Bamboozled 2mo

🤐🤐Secret Way to counter the Sniper tower on Chalet 🤞🔥

https://youtu.be/q8JL5NmpcYA

🤐🤐Secret Way to counter the Sniper tower on Chalet 🤞🔥
M1ST3R_V3N0M
M1ST3R_V3N0M M1ST3R_V3N0M
LV.11 Chief 2mo

Guide to playing ‘Mute’ in ‘Clubhouse’

The clubhouse is a slightly large-sized battlefield consisting of the Basement, 1F, and 2F. However, the size of the building itself is not that big and there are many windows around the 1F and 2F objective locations. In addition, many walls or hatches can be pierced from outside, so the attackers have multiple places to attempt penetration. The clubhouse is also possible to play vertical from 2F to 1F / 1F to Basement, as most of the building’s floors are made of destructive materials.

The objective location of the Clubhouse will have two on the 2F, ‘Gym ~ Bedroom’ / ‘CCTV Room ~ Cash Room’, one on the 1F. ‘Bar ~ Stock Room’, and the last one on the Basement, ‘Church ~ Arsenal Room’. Among them, 1F bombsite, which usually has a lot of outside windows and risks being exposed to vertical play, is the most shunned by the defenders and is often prefer defending either the basement or 2F bombsite.

▲ Clubhouse objective location, Except defending the 1F Bombsite, rests are fine.

Mute’s Signal Disruptor is a device that disables all the attacker’s electronic equipment within the range, usually set around the driveway to prevent internal information leaking. If the team doesn’t have Bandit or Kaid, the Signal Disruptor can also play a role of Bandit which can disable the hard breacher’s reinforced wall breaching equipment.

Clubhouse’s stairs and roads are not very narrow, which can be a great choice of operating Mute. Setting up the Signal Disruptor at the entrance around bombsite can easily block the drone, and if the team doesn’t have Bandit or Kaid, it can work as an alternative.

Mute is one of the few operators to use the Machine Pistol as a secondary weapon. Although SMG-11 is difficult to use in long-distance due to its strong recoil, it boasts excellent performance in the near-mid range engagement with high RPM (1,270). Due to the following reason, many players use the M590A1 shotgun as a primary weapon. If you choose the M590A1 shotgun, you can remodel inside the bombsite, so pick the primary weapon as need.

▲ SMG-11 is hard to handle, but if you get used to it, it would be a strong monster with high RMP.

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F Gym ~ 2F Bedroom'

Around the 2F objective location, several windows show inside of the bombsite from the outside. For this reason, if the defenders find a cracked window, they must be careful to not give a shooting angle. However, this window can also be used to catch attackers standing on the 2F Sub-Roof.

‘Gym ~ Bedroom’ Bombsite can completely block drones by placing the Signal Disrupter next to the Central stairs and Construction site. It the team has a trap operator like Frost or Kapkan or a hard roamer like Vigil or Caveria, it can bring a great synergy effect.

On the Gym side Bedroom Hallway, there is a reinforced wall leading to an outside 2F Balcony, usually, attackers try to breach this wall by operating the hard breacher. Therefore, the defenders also use Bandit or Kaid to protect the wall, but if those operators are not on the team, I would recommend setting the Mute’s Signal Disruptor behind. However, if the attackers have Thatcher, the Signal Disruptor will be destroyed and the wall will be pierced, so just assume that the wall will be breached.

▲ Both Bombsites have windows that show inside from the outside.

▲ From this position, you can check the attacker looking inside the bombsite from the CCTV Room window.

▲ Signal Disruptor set up point 1 in the Preparation Phase.

▲ Signal Disruptor set up point 2, if you block these two points, the drone can’t move in.

▲ Attackers often try to breach this wall. Therefore, install the Signal Disruptor at least.

▲ In case of breaching the reinforced wall, set the bulletproof camera.

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F CCTV Room ~ 2F Cash Room'

Likewise, it is important not to give an angle to be shot from the outside because there is a window that can look inside the bombsite from the outside. In addition, the outer wall of the CCTV Room is connected to the outside sub-roof, so hard breaching attempts by the attackers are frequent here.

This site is also possible to block enemy drone approaching with the Signal Disruptor. In addition to both entrances to the bombsites, drones can also penetrate the Garage that places right next to the CCTV Room, so it would be a good idea to install the Signal Disruptor at the end of the Garage stairs.

If your team doesn’t have Bandit or Kaid, don’t forget to install the Signal Disruptor on the outside reinforced wall of the CCTV Room. Mute’s Signal Disruptor can’t play like Bandit Trick due to its slow installation speed, and if the attackers have Thatcher or Maverick, it gets easily destroyed. But in other words, with the existence of the Signal Disruptor, it can force to use Thatcher and Maverick’s ability. Therefore, it is still beneficial enough just to install them on the reinforced wall.

▲ Attackers will try to breach the CCTV Room reinforced wall from the outside Sub-roof.

▲ Signal Disruptor set up point to block drones approaching from the Garage.

▲ It’s quite risky, but if you move out through the Garage door, you can find enemy trying hard breaching from the sub-roof.

▲ Installation point to block drone approaching from the Eastern Stairs.

▲ If you choose shotgun, make the rotation right here at Cash Room to move back and forth.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Bar ~ 1F Stock Room'

Like 2F, the 1F Bar ~ Stock Room bombsite has many windows to look inside from the outside, also even vulnerable to vertical play or hatch drop in 2F, making it the most sunned by the defenders. In particular, Stock Room doesn’t have a suitable place to cover, so the attackers often try to install the defuser by throwing stun grenade or smoke grenade from the outside.

The Bar is widely opened and the Pool Table ~ Toilet sides are connected, making it difficult to block all drones with a few Signal Disrupters like other objective locations. Therefore, it is recommended that use the Signal Disruptor only to block the Bar and Stage. Mute is busy during the preparation phase and usually works as an anchor rather than a roamer. Therefore, if you set the Signal Disruptor properly, you could prevent information leaking to the attackers.

▲ Leave the Stage side wall open (Between A and B bomb). Make sure you defend the Stock Room.

▲ Attackers can attempt installing defuser from the outside, so setting the bulletproof camera is a good idea.

▲ Signal Disruptor installation point to block drone approaching from the Poor Table ~ Bar.

▲ Signal Disruptor installation point to block drone approaching from the Stage Lobby.

▲ Not bad idea the set the Signal Disruptor behind the Stage and Bar side reinforced wall.

▲ From the 2F Gym, you can open the hatch and catch the enemy approaching the Pool Table.

▣ In case, the site is located at 'B Church ~ B Arsenal Room'

Since the bombsite is located in the basement, defenders will have less burden because there is no window leading to the bomb site. Attackers must enter into the building to reach the bombsite, making defender roamer show great performance. However, the 1F floor is made of destructive materials, so the attackers can play vertical, and some hatches are placed close to the bombsite, making it vulnerable to 1F drop.

The objective location itself is wide and has a form of the Basement Hallway crossing between the two bombsites, so there are plenty of rooms to defend. For this reason, the Church and Arsenal Room need separate units, and once the position of the attacker is confirmed, the should cover each other’s back.

If you are defending the Arsenal Room, be extra careful of the hatch just above the Bombsite. If there is a hard breacher on the offensive team, must attempt to enter the 1F Kitchen and will break the hatch. If you hear the sound of the enemy footsteps or hard breaching tools from the hatch upstairs, boldly throw the C4 into the ceiling and explode it. If you are lucky, you might be able to catch the enemy hard breacher.

▲ Signal Disruptor installation point to block enemy drone approaching from the Blue Stairs ~ Utility Room.

▲ Signal Disruptor installation point to block enemy drone approaching from the Blue Tunnel.

▲ It is good to set the bulletproof camera to check the enemy approaching the Utility Room.

▲ Since the 1F Kitchen hatch is directly connected to the bomb site ‘Arsenal Room’, it must be reinforced.

▲ If you hear the sound or check enemy trying hard breaching through the camera, you can try detonating C4.

If you want to see Mute playing on a different map,

Or you want to see different operator playing in Clubhouse,

Guide to playing ‘Mute’ in ‘Clubhouse’ +23
Guide to playing ‘Mute’ in ‘Clubhouse’
RetroFlame77
LV.22 Good Leader 2mo

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Outback'.

Outback is a double-level map (consisting of two floors) found only in ranked play. The current architecture gives a significant advantage to the defenders due to there being limited second floor access points. Although, an argument could be made for this being mitigated by the vertical advantages given to the attackers on the ground floor bomb sites.
Nokk is a VERY situational operator. The operator's ability allows for the player to be undetectable by defender operated cameras as well as masking the sound of the player's footsteps while the ability is activated. This makes Nokk fairly effective at ‘play making’ in the sense that the utility brought by Nokk is irrelevant in terms of moving a round forward, allowing the player to make the risky moves attacking teams wouldn't want their Thatcher or Thermite doing. In short, Nokk is similar to ash in the sense that both operators can confidently entry frag due the attacking team not losing much if the player dies - a good analogy would be risking a pawn in the game of chess to upset your opponents defensive structure as losing a pawn is not as detrimental of a loss as your opponent losing their Knight or Bishop.
If your are to be in accordance with the current meta, Nokk’s load out should be as follows -
UTILITY- Frag Grenades

ATTACKING: [2F] LAUNDRY(A) - GAMES(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the top of Garage and the Shark Stairs second floor window. After establishing control over all second floor rooms east of Games(B), the attacking team will proceed to breach the reinforced wall between Mechanical Bull (Bull) and Games(B) as this will provide attackers with a direct route to plant the defuser inside of the Games(B) bomb site. Nokk should act as a solo flanking agent by applying pressure on the defending team through either the Dorms window or by establishing a presence at the top of the Yellow Stairs (commonly referred to as ‘Back Stairs’).

CAMPING SPAWN

ATTACKING: [2F] PARTY(A) - OFFICE(B)
The primary route of attack will be by the attacking team essentially executing the inverse attack plan used on the previous bomb site; the only difference here being over which rooms attackers need to establish control over. To ensure protection from any possible flanks, attackers should clear all second floor rooms west of Mechanical Bull and Shark Stairs and place some type of flank protection on Shark and Yellow Stairs. Due to the frequency of defenders C4’ing attackers from the first floor, Nokk can be incredibly effective at clearing defending operators like Pulse or Valkyrie from the first floor to prevent friendly attackers from getting nitro’d through the flooring of Bull or Games.

FUEL PUMPS SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] NATURE(A) - BUSHRANGER(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the first floor Yellow Stair doorway located on the west of the building near the ‘Camping’ spawn location. After establishing control over the Nature Hallway and top of Yellow Stairs, attackers will breach the reinforced wall separating Nature Hallway and BushRanger room. Attackers will commonly send a few soft destructors like Buck, Sledge, or Zofia to the second floor to destroy the flooring of of Laundry and the adjacent hallways as this will expose defending anchors inside of Bushranger(B) and Nature(A) to vertical angles. Nokk should act as an entry fragger for the attacking players attempting to gain control over the second floor and support teammates by acting on the intel which is gathered while support players drone.
(Notice how support works both ways? Never forget that.)

STORAGE SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] COMPRESSOR(A) - GEAR(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the top of the 2F Garage (accessed through the west and east single windows) and through the 1F Main entrance (accessed through the mud room double-doorways on the east of the building). After establishing the necessary control over Restaurant and Kitchen, attackers will breach the reinforced wall separating Kitchen and Compressor(A). Nokk should assist friendly soft destructors in gaining control over the second floor Party room and Office as the flooring of the second floor can be destroyed to provide attackers with vertical angles to use to eliminate and defenders anchoring on the two bomb sites.

If you are interested in more content, be sure to check me out on TikTok @ftwrk.
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Outback'. +4
Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Outback'.
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

What defense operator should I buy next?

Poll
What defense operator should I buy next?
Revqii__
Revqii__ Revqii__
LV.15 Let’s play R6! 2mo

Guide to playing ‘Thatcher’ in ‘Consulate’

Consulate is a slightly large-sized battlefield consisting of the underground, 1F, and 2F. The size of the building itself is not that big, but there are many windows around the building, which makes defenders frequently attempt spawn-kill. Even though the attackers safely approached the building, there are three different stairs to move up and down, making it easier for the defender roamer to catch the attacker’s back.

Consulate’s objective location is uniquely characterized by a multi-layered structure. B Archives ~ 1F Teller is the one, and the defenders do not like this site because they have to block both the underground and 1F at the same time. Other than that, objective locations are generated in one on each floor.

Attackers have four different spawn locations surrounding the building, but as mentioned, there are many windows around the building for defenders to attempt spawn-kill. Attackers will have certain windows to be cautious from each spawn location. Do not run straight into the building, but approach by aiming at the window closest to each spawn location.

▲ Consulate uniquely has B~1F multi-layer Bombsite.

▲ Southside of the building, Police Line spawn location has many windows in front. Watch out for the enemy spawn-kill attempt.

Thatcher’s EMP grenade can neutralize all electronic equipment of the defender, moving mainly with the team’s hard breachers and removing Bandit’s Shock Wire or Kaid’s Electroclaw installed behind the reinforced wall. In Consulate, especially when breaching the outer reinforced wall of the basement Garage bombsite, operating Thatcher with other hard breacher is undoubtable.

Even after breaching the wall, EMP grenade can also be used to neutralize the defender’s trap inside the bombsite, such as Maestro’s Evil Eye and Echo’s Yokai Drone.

Thatcher can select AR-33, L85A2 assault rifle, and M590A1 shotgun as a primary weapon. Unlike other S.A.S operators, Thatcher can’t choose SMG-11 as a secondary weapon, which makes players don’t often use shotgun. Consulate has a risk of spawn-kill and long-range skirmish happens frequently, so the players usually pick the ACOG sight equipped assault rifle.

▲ L85A2 can’t equip angled grip, so the aiming speed is slow. However, it has low recoil and strong damage.

▣ In case, the site is located at '2F Consul Office ~ 2F Meeting Room'

Consulate 2F is the top floor of the building, and attackers must enter through either the windows or stairs. However, entering through the window makes too much noise and the stairway is likely to be guarded by the defenders. Therefore, attackers should hang around the bombsite windows or move up to the Balcony to cut down defending enemies from the outside to move in safely.

This site doesn’t have a major wall to breach with hard breacher, but if the situation really needs, I would recommend approaching through the Exit stairs and breach the Consul Office wall or the wall leading to the Private Bathroom. However, the defenders will also check approaching attackers from several angles and the defender roamer may detour to catch the attacker’s back, so it is quite risky.

If the EMP grenades are not used for breaching, it can be used to remove other defensive gadgets. If the enemy operates Lesion or Kapkan, throw the EMP grenade into the bombsite driveway or the entrance of Exit stairs and Service stairs to remove installed traps. If the enemy operates Maestro or Echo, save the EMP grenade to remove the Evil Eye and Yokai Drone.

▲ If you rappel from the Garage Roof, you can achieve Consul Office and Front Desk angle through the window.

▲ Perhaps, the enemy can try outplaying through the Exit Stairs. In this case, you will be exposed in danger, so make sure you set the Claymore Mine at this point.

▲ Rappelling position where you can check the Waiting Room between the A and B Bomb.

▲ You can move up through the Exit Stairs and breach the Consul Office wall with the hard breacher, but quite risky.

▲ 2F Balcony provides a clear vision inside the Meeting Room.

▲ If the enemy operates Kapkan or Lesion, it would be great to through the EMP grenade first and enter.

▣ In case, the site is located at '1F Lobby ~ 1F Press Room'

If you breach the 1F Lobby barricade, the whole bombsite is in vision, making it seems easy to install defuser, but it is more difficult than expected for the attackers because the defenders will not leave it happens. Sometimes, defenders even play inverse vertical from the 2F in advance to catch attackers entering to the 1F Lobby.

The defenders will set not only the bulletproof camera/Evil Eye, which can see through the smoke grenade, but also the Lesion’s GU Mine, Mute’s Signal Disruptor, and other gadgets around the lobby entrance. Therefore, you should through the EMP grenade before you enter to neutralize those gadgets, but be careful that you may be wasting the EMP grenades by Jager’s ADS or Wamai’s Mag-NET.

Defending operators, such as Echo, Rook, Doc, and Maestro, usually hide in the mid-region of both bombsites to keep the attackers in check. At this moment, breaching the Bathroom reinforced wall with the hard breacher would be a good idea. However, it has a high risk of defender roamer’s surprise attack, so be extra careful.

▲ Lobby entrance focuses the enemy defensive gadgets, which the EMP grenade is very effective.

▲ Defender roamer might drill a hole in the 2F Meeting Room and see, so clear the 2F in advance.

▲ It is good to breach the Bathroom reinforced wall, but quite risky.

▣ In case, the site is located at 'B Archives ~ 1F Tellers'

This has a structure in which the bombsite is placed one up and one down on the basement and the first floor, so the area of defenders to cover is wide and defending units should be dispersed. For this reason, defenders shun this bombsite and don’t often appear, but rarely shows if the round gets longer.

If you spawn from the east Riot Barricade or Side Entrance, you can go straight into the Visa entrance. However, if defenders check from the 2F Administration office hatch, they can see you entering, so recommend you to clear from the 2F instead of entering right away. If you occupied the 2F Administration Office, you can move down to the Visa Office with the hard breachers and occupy the 1F Tellers.

If you plan to target the basement bombsite, it is common to approach to the Garage. Teammates should cover each other’s back to safely move from the Garage to Archives. In this case, it is good to have a separate unit or Claymore Mine on the back, as defender roamer can come down toward the Exit stairs and catch the attacker’s back.

▲ I would not recommend targeting the Visa Entrance because it has many traps and exposed to defenders.

▲ You can see both the Visa Office and Tellers from the 1F Gardens window.

▲ Move up to the 2F and clear defender roamer hiding on the Administration Office.

▲ If you occupy the Administration Office and open hatch, you could easily suppress the 1F Tellers.

▲ From the basement Cafeteria, left stairs lead you to the 1F Tellers, right hallway leads you to the Archives.

▣ In case, the site is located at 'B Cafeteria ~ B Garage'

This objective location has three reinforced walls connected to the Garage, almost certainly requires operating the hard breachers. Depending on the existence of the wall, the probability of victory will be determined. Therefore, defenders will try to protect the reinforced wall by using Bandit, Kaid, and Mute. For this reason, Thatcher’s EMP grenade is must require.

Sometimes, defenders try Bandit Trick behind the reinforced wall to counter the EMP grenade. In this case, you can drive him out from the Exit stairs entrance or 1F Press Room. If you successfully cut Bandit or drove him out from the reinforced wall, check inside a situation with the drone and occupy systematically

▲ If you successfully breach the Garage outer wall, you can safely check inside from the outside.

▲ You can find enemy trying the Bandit Trick from the Exit Stairs, but very risky.

▲ If you use a breach charge next to the 1F Meeting Room piano, you will have a clear view behind the reinforced wall.

▲ While every player focusing on the Garage, try to detour and ambush the Cafeteria.

If you want to see Thatcher playing on a different map,

Or if you want to see another operator playing in Consulate,

Guide to playing ‘Thatcher’ in ‘Consulate’ +20
Guide to playing ‘Thatcher’ in ‘Consulate’
RetroFlame77
LV.22 Good Leader 2mo

Guide to Playing Maestro on Kafe Dostoyevsky

While in Russia recently, I knew I had to stop by the infamous Kafe Dostoyevsky. I heard it had been remodeled and now featured improved windows among other features. I was lucky enough to have Brother Bear here share a wealth of Maestro strats with me, so I'm here to pass his secrets along to ya'll.

Kafe, an OG map set in Russia, is much more interesting since the rework. All sites are viable, though the top floor is the most favored and kitchen currently stands as the meta second pick. With three floors, three staircases, a skylight, and two roof hatches, there are plenty of routes for attackers and defenders. Window play and run outs are relatively common occurrences. The third floor contains plenty of balconies which can safely be vaulted for quick rotations to the floor below, allowing you to bypass staircases.

As an anchor, Maestro is focused on finding a safe perch on site where he can sit on cams, giving callouts to his teammates. He uses his Evil Eyes to supervise the site and its perimeter, zapping breach gadgets, drones, and to harass attackers. This variety of functions allows using them to fill whatever role your team comp needs. When in doubt, just slap them on site where they can have a good view of everything. Beware of Sledge, Maverick, Thatcher, Twitch, and explosives, as they all counter your gadget. To prevent easy counters, place them above opened hatches, vault onto surfaces and place them high up, or hide them in sneaky locations that attackers are unlikely to notice while droning and pushing. NEVER place them on easily destroyed surfaces that can be destroyed with gunfire; destroying the surface will destroy your gadget. As soon as you finish setting up, hop on cams to obtain early intel on the push.

Maestro's Loadout

Maestro prefers the Bailiff 410, which can remodel the site a fair bit, and create additional lines of sight for his evil eyes. It runs best without the laser sight, as tightening the hip-fire spread any further makes the destruction holes too small and setups take too long. If you fancy a hand cannon though, bring the Keratos .357, which is still capable of some mediocre destruction. As with all pistols, fix it up with a muzzle break. Barbed wire pairs well with his evil eyes, providing a sound cue to attacker movements that aren't otherwise visible. But consider bringing some impact grenades for “impact tricking,” which destroys breach gadgets placed on certain reinforced walls that can have small gaps shot out above them. Impact grenades can also be used to make quick rotate holes, especially if you prefer the Keratos.

Kafe Bombsite Locations

Bomb Site 1 - Bar [3F] and Cocktail Lounge [3F]
This bombsite can be set up in a variety of ways, with plenty of options for rotate holes to be made. A very common strategy is to reinforce the wall at the top of Red Stairs and delay attackers attempting to take hold of Cigar Lounge as long as possible. You can anchor in either Freezer, or on Cocktail Lounge by the balcony. Both are pretty safe options and can influence the round heavily. If you choose to anchor Freezer, you will reinforce Bathroom and Cigar Lounge wall. Be weary of the doorways leading into bar as attackers on Skylight can see deep into Bar Stock, seeing your feet well before you see them. To avoid being trapped here, open a rotate to White Stairs on the panel furthest from the Bar doorway.

This is another essential rotate which allows entry to Bar from Cocktail Lounge without exposure to skylight. This heavenly Evil Eye placed on Cocktail Balcony is omniscient, providing information on all approaches to site.

This Evil Eye can lock down the two default plants, and blowing out the counters with impact grenades and shotguns can deny cover to attackers looking to get the plant off.

When looking for added protection of the reinforced wall in Cigar Lounge, destroy the shelving and the back panel of the display case on the South wall. Stick your pal here and open up a line of sight into Bar for views on both of the default plant spots.

Bomb Site 2 - Fireplace Hall [2F] and Mining Room [2F]
An old favorite, this site sees noticeably less play since the rework. It's separated by the Train Museum which sits below the hatch in Cigar Lounge. Attackers will likely seek to establish control of Cigar Lounge and push either Red Stairs alongside Mining Window, or White Stairs alongside Fireplace window. The site is also encircled by Pillars and Reading Room, both common flank routes. Anchoring can be a bit tricky, because if attackers take control above they can open up lines of site all over Mining and Train. The train cars are relatively safe, but attackers can find angles on you if they want. Fireplace is safe as long as attackers aren't pressuring the window or bucking from below in Kitchen.

If you're looking for an Evil Eye to monitor site and zap drones, utilize this location. Just be sure to break the glass first! You can also use your Bailiff to open the base of the North Mining wall to shoot at attackers pushing through the hallway.

This simple Evil Eye can monitor Mining window as well as Train hatch, both very commonly pushed by attackers. It does sit above a drone hole though leaving it somewhat vulnerable to grenades or Twitch drones, so look to back it up with an ADS or Mute jammer.

While this Evil Eye also requires expending an impact grenade to remove the display case, it does watch over all of Pillars, including stairs, and even a portion of Bar! This is perfect for monitoring your flanks and snatching some early intel on attackers pushing above. Create some holes along the bottom of Red Stairs hallway to zap attackers pushing Mining.

This camera is surely a genius with an AI IQ of over 9000. The only essential hole for defending this site is the one on Laundry wall in the middle of the portrait, which provides vision onto Fireplace wall. Use this placement to zap breach gadgets placed on the left panel, which is the safest panel for attackers to open. The rotate hole into laundry and the hole in the top of the bookcase are nice if you are defending Reading and Fireplace, but this complete setup takes a lot of time so recruit a teammate with a shotgun to assist you.
You also could also use the Evil Eye in Cigar Lounge to protect the hatch, and assist some C4 plays, or "impact trick" off the armchairs on the North side of the hatch.

Bomb Site 3 - Reading Room [2F] and Fireplace Hall [2F]
This is my favorite site since the rework. It does require holding onto top floor as long as possible though, so attackers don't enjoy 3 minutes of free reign while completely eliminating the ceiling. Your best bet is anchoring in Fireplace as long as attackers aren't pressuring the window, but the train cars are not bad options.

This next guy provides little vision, but he is quite the sneaker. Use him to survey Mining and deny breach on Reading Room wall. Just shoot out the shelf above it to enable you to shove him as deep into the shadows as he'll go.

If you feel the need to monitor Fireplace, this reliable Evil Eye does the job well. It combos with teammates playing in Kitchen ready to toss up a C4.
Many of the Evil Eyes from Fireplace and Mining work on this site as well. In fact my go to Evil Eye is the one in Reading displayed above. Grab a teammate with a shotty to help you run the full setup shown.

Bomb Site 4 - Kitchen Service [1F] and Kitchen Cooking [1F]
This site features many viable Evil Eye locations and the open nature of the rooms favors Maestro's LMG gunplay. Unfortunately it lacks entirely safe anchor locations. Kitchen Service, by the espresso machines, has an indestructible ceiling, but attackers can lob projectiles through the gaps in the wall, so get some help from Jaeger and Wamai. Alternatively, anchor in the dish pit, but it will likely be opened above.

This location in Kitchen Cooking is my personal favorite. It can easily zap attackers looking to plant without being exposed to attackers covering plant from Bakery. Simply vault the shelving in the corner, and break the fan so you can replace it with this much more useful camera.

When paired with the one above, this Evil Eye secures full vision over site entrances. It is particularly useful when anchoring by the espresso machines so you have eyes on hallway and can deny droning.

If you forego the above Evil Eye, vault the espresso counter and stamp one on the wall to monitor the default Kitchen Service defuser plant. Just be sure it's protected from projectiles sailing over the wall above.

If your squad is brave enough to defend Bakery, back your squad up with this Evil Eye above the espresso counter in Bakery when you're done enjoying a cup. Just be sure to place him down at the beginning of prep so you aren't caught with your pants down in Bakery when the round starts.

You could also look at running this cheeky little boy in Dining Room for added insurance on maintaining Freezer wall in addition to covering attackers rotating through Coat Check. Just resist the urge to shoot drones so he remains hidden.

That's all Brother Bear had to say but I'm sure there are more locations to be discovered, so head into a custom match with your trusty Bailiff, the ACS12 and some impact grenades start exploring! When you're done, come back and share your findings.

Guide to Playing Maestro on Kafe Dostoyevsky +16
Guide to Playing Maestro on Kafe Dostoyevsky
drTaperdown
drTaperdown drTaperdown
LV.9 Bamboozled 2mo

Clan Pyro

We are looking for gold and higher we just lost a few players today but that’s ok we do have practices. And yes they are mandatory to a extent. You can miss some ofc but we want best chemistry as possible. Reason being we scrim every weekend! Or at least try to dm if you are interested!

Clan Pyro
Monxzey
Monxzey Monxzey
LV.19 JUST SEND IT 2mo

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Villa'

Villa is a triple-level map (consisting of three floors) found both in ranked play as well as professional. The current architecture of the map gives a slight advantage to the defending team due to there being few routes into the primary bomb sites forcing attackers to bottle neck. In addition to this, Villa is a very large map which makes roam control very difficult for the attacking team.
UTILITY- Frag Grenades

ATTACKING: [2F] AVIATOR(A) - GAMES(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the outdoor Study Balcony located on the second floor of the south side of the building. After establishing control over Study and the top of Main Stairs, attackers will proceed to breach the reinforced wall separating Study and Games(B) (being the westward facing reinforced wall inside of Study). This will allow the attacking team to plant the defuser inside of Games(B) behind the bar; providing attackers with a safe place to plant the defuser. Nokk should act as a roam clear agent for the attacking team. One of the aspects that makes attacking difficult on this map is the fact that defenders, like Pulse or Valkyrie, can nitro attackers from the first floor. Nokk is a great operator to counter this as she is very quiet and undetectable by defensive cameras.

RUINS SPAWN

ATTACKING: [2F] TROPHY(A) - STATUARY(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building from the north eastern roof access points leading into the second floor Bathroom and Master Bedroom. After establishing control over Master Bed and Bath, attackers will proceed to breach the reinforced wall separating Master Bedroom from Statuary(B) as this will expose both Statuary(B) and Trophy(A) as well as providing attackers with a more open route into Statuary(B) to plant the defuser. Nokk should act as a first floor roam clear inside the Kitchen and Memorial room as it is very common for defenders to play underneath Master Bedroom in order to nitro attackers as they attempt to breach the Master Bedroom wall.

FOUNTAIN SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] LIBRARY(A) - LIVING ROOM(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building from the south and gaining control over the Main Stairs, Art Storage, and Main Hall. After establishing the necessary control over the first floor needed to move the attacking round forward, attackers will commonly attempt to plant the defuser inside of the Library(A)-Main Entrance doorway. Attackers will also want to gain control over Games and 90 (in addition to 90’s subsequent hallways) as the flooring of these rooms can be destroyed to provide attackers with vertical angles down onto the first floor bomb sites. Nokk should act as an entry fragger for the soft breachers on the second floor; cooperate with friendly attackers as they use their drones to support your roam clear on the second floor.

MAIN ROAD SPAWN

ATTACKING: [1F] DINING(A) - KITCHEN(B)
The primary route of attack on this bomb site will be by the attacking team entering the building through the Basement and first floor Laundry. The primary force of attackers will be focused on the reinforced wall separating Laundry room and Dining as well as control over the second floor for vertical control.However, having control over the top of Pantry Stairs will limit defenders ability to rotate throughout the two bomb sites as the Pantry Doorway provides anybody inside of Pantry with a clear line of sight through Kitchen(B). Nokk is a perfect operator for Pantry stairs control as the operator has a very low sound profile and cannot be detected by defensive cameras as long as the operator's gadget is in use.

If you are interested in more content, be sure to check me out on TikTok @ftwrk.
Thanks!

Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Villa' +4
Guide for playing 'Nokk' on 'Villa'
footwork.
footwork. footwork.
LV.17 Sage 2mo

i am excited about assists

i need help, i have been playing for 2 months now and as the title suggests, yes i am. i would like tips/coaching to get better. i have experience playing cod with friends but i barely get anything worthy of celebration. i am on ps4, with all ops (except for iana)

i am excited about assists
sasy cupcake (leach)
sasy cupcake (leach) sasy cupcake (leach)
LV.7 Professional Noob 2mo
Home