AlphaCharliEcho LV.2 Lurker
Feb 16, 2021, 01:21 AM 170 read

[D2][PS5/PS4][PC]Progenitors are Looking for New Members | Discord | 18+

Promotions

READ BELOW FULLY BEFORE JOINING   Clan Page: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1201418

If the idea of grabbing your choice of drink, and jumping online after a long day with a chill, tight knit group of gamers sounds like a good time, then this is the clan for you.   PVE/PVP MIX – We are a pretty balanced clan, one moment we’re focused on Dailies/weeklies and seasonal level grind, the next we’re chasing exotics, competing in Trials or trying to get the high score in the Nightfall.   What we’re looking for:   Passion for the game – Genuinely excited, curious, and invested in the development and overall state of the Destiny.   Chilled but skilled – Good attitude and down for a laugh, but not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work!   Self-Initiative & Effort – We ad-hoc most things, but if you want to schedule something as a group/fireteam don’t hesitate to ask!   Sense of humor - Obviously, we tease each other, after all I like my humor like my coffee, dark… but all things have their limits.   We are a mostly PS & PC clan – Although we are majority PlayStation, all are welcome. We keep in contact with our friends on the other side as well as each other via Discord, and it is a must if you want to get the full experience as we carry on most of our communications there.   We have a few requirements:   PC/PS5/PS4 | 18+ be mature’ish | mic required | Discord mandatory   Beyond Light + season pass   NO Drama, Members should respect their peers regardless of background & identity. Immaturity, and Toxicity are not tolerated.   Be active - both in-game and/or discord. - You’re welcome to come and go as they please. If you need a break, take it. They’re other games out there, Heck we might even play them with you! We’ll never shame you for not playing (at least not seriously) but we may inquire about that hot date you had planned! After all everyone’s got stuff to do, and we’ve built this clan around that understanding.   If interested simply join the Clan, Discord or both. During recruiting we will leave these open without approval. When joining the Discord server a admin will greet you in the new member chat.

Comment 0

Home