DarkWolfLS DarkWolfLS LV.8 Happy Halloween!
Jan 11, 2019, 10:16 AM 1,784 read

Activision no longer on Destiny

So Bungie has full control of Destiny for now, which means stuff is finally about to happen to the game. What do you guys think about Activison losing control of Destiny?

Comment 12

• ObliviousRex verified LV.33 Mod Jan 12, 2019, 10:09 PM

I think it largely means that Bungie will finally have enough control to make their own decisions regarding the pace and type of content in future releases. What we have for now with the annual pass is pretty well set in stone, but after that Bungie can expand how they see fit. I don’t know how or if it will affect Destiny 2’s year three content, but I’m betting it will allow them to turn Destiny 3 into a more ideal Destiny experience. What it really means is up in the air for us at the time, but Bungie has free reign and full control now.

• Dorkomorko LV.21 Shotcaller Jan 13, 2019, 02:36 AM

Xd

• Dorkomorko LV.21 Shotcaller Jan 13, 2019, 02:36 AM

Lit

• Dorkomorko LV.21 Shotcaller Jan 13, 2019, 02:37 AM

Oof

• Ofre LV.5 Pokémon Master Jan 13, 2019, 07:13 AM

I actually feel excited about that!

• GhostParadigm LV.3 Lurker Jan 14, 2019, 01:42 PM

I think it’s a mixed bag. Bungie can operate without Activision’s input but a lot of the bad decisions made with D2 fall on Bungie, not Activision. They are still going to need funding which makes me curious who’s going to invest and what that means for us players. We’ll just have to see as it unfolds.

• Brothers931 LV.6 Billy Jan 15, 2019, 07:46 AM

This is it chief

• Gonzo Guerilla2 LV.4 Lurker Jan 15, 2019, 08:17 AM

It's good for Bungie. They have so much that they can do without being restricted.

• X Rated ICE LV.3 Lurker Jan 17, 2019, 10:27 PM

It means it will finally be 60 frames on console lol. Even at the frame rate it runs on console the game is still amazing. I feel like ditching Activision was a great move because of the microtransaction spell and the money hungriness that Destiny fell in to mainly because of the large influence Activision as had which is evident in the previous Call of Duty's (which are all still selling for $60 digitally)

• MissQueenDean LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 10:49 AM

Excited, the game is going to get better. Upcoming patch shows it bc supers are getting buffed. We see who’s been hold back on the game...activision... activision is just out for money. And I’m really glad they handed bungie destiny. I’ve been hopping this day would come for a long time.

• Cayde's Vengence 6 LV.9 Wild West Jan 26, 2019, 01:05 AM

Both Activision and Bungie made mistakes on the game.

• Lasse Hansen LV.4 Lurker Mar 23, 2019, 06:19 AM

If Bungie can make up for the stories and much cheaper DLC's it would be great and me returning to the game.

Home