ObliviousRex LV.36 Mod
Mar 14, 2020, 09:35 AM 233 read

Fireteam Chat: Can Trials of Osiris Save Season of the Worthy?

Promotions

#FireteamChat Episode 252 • March 13th 2020 “Many players have been discussing discontent with Season of the Worthy, but the Destiny 2 crew on Fireteam Chat discuss how Trials of Osiris, the mode available to all players could bring in a boon of interest to the PVE modes. Time will tell how well the season pans out, but we'll be along for the ride.” Link: https://youtu.be/2Ty6yErBRTQ

Comment 3

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow Mar 14, 2020, 09:56 AM

I've always hated Trials. I can be ready to play Destiny for 12hrs,someone would beg me to play Trials with them. A couple of Matches in I'd be DONE playing for the day, and doing my best not to throw my Controller 🎮, Xbox, etc thru the window or my TV.

Maybe it will be Fabulous this time. I expect it's going to quickly be a Toxic ☣ Mess again with people selling Lighthouse Carries. In the words of Joker 🃏 "I'm not sayin. I'm just sayin..."

• ObliviousRex LV.36 Mod Mar 14, 2020, 11:31 AM

I’ve never really done Trials at all. PVP can be fun, but it largely doesn’t interest me. This time around though, I do at least want to give it a try.

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow Mar 14, 2020, 12:08 PM

I don't mind Crucible, and I enjoy Iron Nanners 🍌. Trials was always Toxic ☣.

Home