BatMFMan LV.2 Lurker
Feb 13, 2021, 08:03 PM 53 read

Clan Recruitment

Hello guardians i am BatMFMan and we are searching for more members to have fun with. Clan description: We are a very relax chill clan. Most members are above 30. I’m the youngest at 25😂. We are definitely some PvE grinders (we still play pvp but we trash LOL) we are not a hardcore clan we accept everyone that is a good fit. The only thing that’s asked is that you be chill, have thick skin, can take a joke and if you sign up for something be there or communicate with the group to say you can’t make it. There is no requirement on time played. We all have jobs and families that we spend time with so that’s not an issue just play when you can. Are raid days Saturday(we try and do raids other days as well) we either start early in the morning or in the afternoon. In short we ask our members to be a decent human, be able to take a joke, and be respectful to each other because it’s still a game at the end of the day there is no need to be toxic lol. So if you think we fit your bill or have any other questions feel free to reach out to me. Stay safe out there guardians

Comment 1

• gamer813595071 LV.1 Mootie Feb 14, 2021, 02:38 AM

Can I join

Home