XxKelciferxX LV.21 S
Oct 6, 2018, 02:21 AM 1,028 read

Just Don't!

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If you don't know the concept of Gambit or even know how to play in general. Then do the rest of us that know what we're doing, know how to play and get the concept of Gambit. DON'T F'ING PLAY!! DON'T F'ING JOIN!!

Comment 14

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 6, 2018, 02:32 AM

Well exactly, but the thing is. They don't.

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.27 Shadow Oct 6, 2018, 02:25 AM

Watch some videos. Join, and play, but with the intent to listen and learn. Don't just do your own thing like Crucible. It's a TEAM effort. Play for the Team even if you aren't getting many Motes yourself.

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 6, 2018, 02:27 AM

Nah, I get the concept. It's other's that don't and need to watch, listen and learn.
    It's basic stuff, it's not difficult or even hard. It's down right forward.

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.27 Shadow Oct 6, 2018, 02:30 AM

Just my thoughts for people who are going to try it.

• XenosX39 LV.25 Titan Oct 6, 2018, 04:16 AM

I feel you, I've been having some pretty bad matches in which no body was frequently banking emotes. People were trying to bank 15 emotes every time and they kept on dying. I usually bank 5 at a time unless I kill a ton of enemies in one go. I get what I can get, and then I get my ass out of there to deposit my motes. I also sit back for a few seconds when the invader warning appears to see where the invader is. Once I see the invader, I snipe them with a pulse/scout rifle. If you do this, you're always going to be leading your team in terms of points. At least, this is what works for me. I'm always at the top even if we're losing.

• Jalon Gi LV.2 Lurker Oct 6, 2018, 07:53 AM

Sometimes is part of the bounties we get so it always gone be easy

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 6, 2018, 09:16 AM

Dude. You are so spot on lol. This type of game play right here is what I'm talking about. Dude, ppl are so dumb when it comes to banking and carrying 15 motes and trying to invade or get the invader and get melted and losing everything.

• Panda LV.26 Insomniac Oct 6, 2018, 04:11 PM

Dude i had the worst match today. My team was good at banking motes right? We would summon the Prime Evil waaay before the other team then BAM! Round lost....two rounds straight. Like wth where they shooting once we summoned the boss!!!!!?????!!!!!

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 6, 2018, 06:35 PM

Same here! I was all like " We got this." Then, BAM! We indeed did not have it. I have no idea how they do it, but they do it. And it's insane.

• Panda LV.26 Insomniac Oct 7, 2018, 12:42 AM

I cnt deal with gambit fr long, mainly why im only in it fr my three weekly matches thn im dne with it x.x

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 7, 2018, 12:43 AM

I try and grind for the gear. But don't, it's so frustrating to do so.

• Panda LV.26 Insomniac Oct 7, 2018, 12:46 AM

Dont plan to ๐Ÿ˜‚

• XxKelciferxX LV.21 S Oct 7, 2018, 12:46 AM

Right lol

• Misfit406 LV.2 Lurker Oct 9, 2018, 06:10 PM

Randoms+gambit+me=hulksmash
    If you are on Xbox hit me up for gambit

Home