NO NAME verified
Sep 26, 2018, 07:25 AM 7,058 read

Huginn & Muninn - The Secret Vendors of The Dreaming City

I just recently found this fact out myself. Before reading about there being secret vendors in the Dreaming City, I had no idea that they even existed. I was wondering why I was collecting so many materials, but hadn't found a use for them. According to an article from gosunoob, there are secret vendors. The vendors only accept Baryon Boughs as a form of payment for a Charge of Light Tier 2 (25 Baryon) and for a Tincture of Queensfoil (50 Baryon). Muninn sales the Charge of Light and Huginn sales the Tincture of Queensfoil. Here are the locations:

Destiny: General - Huginn & Muninn - The Secret Vendors of The Dreaming City image 2
Destiny: General - Huginn & Muninn - The Secret Vendors of The Dreaming City image 3
Destiny: General - Huginn & Muninn - The Secret Vendors of The Dreaming City image 4
Destiny: General - Huginn & Muninn - The Secret Vendors of The Dreaming City image 5

For more details, here's the article:

Comment 4

• NO NAME verified Sep 26, 2018, 08:36 PM

"Huggin ignores you"

• NO NAME verified Sep 27, 2018, 04:05 AM

Have you thought that Huggin isnโ€™t that into you? Just joking lol. Thatโ€™s odd because itโ€™s supposed to work๐Ÿค”.

• NO NAME verified Sep 27, 2018, 06:47 PM

They do that when you haven't enough baryon lol

• NIGHTHAWK140 LV.26 Titan Sep 26, 2018, 02:35 PM

Easy to find if you just explore

Home