XenosX39 XenosX39 LV.25 Titan
Sep 15, 2018, 04:26 AM 1,246 read

My Path to the Dreaming City

My road to the Dreaming City has been pretty crazy couple of days of nonstop grinding, playing strikes, and going through the story missions. On a side note, apparently, a clan noticed me grinding my ass off lol. I got a random clan (Society Of Wumbologists) invite while I was playing, which is awesome because I've been looking for a new clan since mine died a long time ago. Back to my insane, I've been playing so much that I got a migraine lol. Yes...yes, I know that I need to take a break. I got sucked into my quest to getting to the Dreaming City.   Bungie you've legit outdone yourselves this time because the Forsaken DLC is fantastic. It's not perfect, but it's damn good. I loved every minute of going after the Barons, and dealing with their different themes. The one thing that I would've loved is that the Barons should've been a strike instead of just a normal easy mission (I flew through them), but that's just a silly nitpick. I'm kind of sad that I blew through them so easily lol. Credit is due where credit is due! On a side note, if Bungie can make Destiny 3 like the Forsaken DLC plus Destiny 3 additions then Bungie will have a winner.   I really want to go further into the story, but I don't want to ruin it for those who are taking their time. The story overall is very good, but I do have some questions about the end part of the story because it didn't explain WTF was happening. it could be that, because I never played Destiny 1 with all of its expansions that it's not making sense to me. Either way, it was a fun ride.   I look forward to playing with Y'all in the Dreaming City, and taking on its public events! See everyone there!

Comment 0

Home