darkish LV.21 Nightmare
Nov 16, 2019, 12:33 PM 125 read

why are people even playing Destiny 2 ?

so i installed destiny 2 on ps4 (f2p version) and it’s boring. i’d like to know why you guys think it’s fun because maybe i’m looking at the wrong thing ya know?

Destiny: General - why are people even playing Destiny 2 ? image 2

Comment 4

• Twilight LV.3 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 04:27 PM

I play Destiny because I legit just have fun chilling with my friends and the combat is just very fluid and smooth. Ever since Destiny released the New Light (free to play) bullshit they ruined the game. It wasn't such a handhold game before, it used to be really fun to grind and level up and putting time into it meant you could surpass others. Now everything is just spoon fed to the newer players and they get high tier off the very start and it's dumbest shit ever. Destiny 2 had just gone completely downhill.

• darkish LV.21 Nightmare Nov 17, 2019, 01:09 AM

oh i see..

• MistahDoobie420 LV.5 Sweaty Nov 17, 2019, 02:40 AM

i do have to say that since i payed $200 for this game and its now f2p and the ppl who got the f2p version get almost everything we long-time destiny players grinded hours for.
    And i do have to say, before it was f2p the enemies were alot more elusive and difficult. you actually had a challenge. But at the end of the day destiny 2 is still a good game to play if you're looking for friends because the community is relatively active. And the gameplay is meh. can be a little boring and repretitve at times but good for the most part.

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Mod Nov 18, 2019, 09:34 PM

Because it’s a game with great gameplay, very complex stories, and an absolute ton of content. Why does anyone play any game? Play through the campaigns. Run raids. Go knock some skulls in the Crucible or Gambit. Find the secrets... the Dreaming City is still my favorite for such.

Home