gamer851482978 LV.1 Mootie
Nov 14, 2019, 07:23 AM 93 read

Destiny 2 broken

For some reason my destiny 2 is broke and its free. So I like to restart games I haven't played in a while but when I went on destiny all of my characters were exactly 750 light, pretty weird right? So then I create a new guardian and it makes me play the destiny 1 tutorial (you get revived then fight fallen and find a ship) after doing this I checked the game to make sure it was the correct one, and as you might have guessed it was and because it made me do this the game glitches and takes me to the tower (the new one after completing the campaign) and not the farm. The map said I can only go to earth, farm and tower I go to see the guy in the top of the church (i forgot his name) and he gives me the usual starting quest , great fixed but of course it wasnt. I checked my inventory, max level and everything fully upgraded and my armour/weapons all had a base stat of 750 def/atk. Great destiny is ruined but instead of bungie fixing it they have raised the dlc price, OF COURSE. But anyways I was wandering if any of you have had this and now how to fix this or if bungie are actually trying to fix it, I've tried using google but theres not a single post about this. Well it would be greatly appreciated if you could put help in the comments for me and anybody else who needs it. Quests

Comment 3

Home