NO NAME verified
Jul 4, 2018, 11:37 PM 4,217 read

Possible connections between the Scorn and the Hive

So for everyone refuting the theory that there is a connection between the new upcoming race in Destiny Forsaken the Scorn and the long-standing race the Hive in spite of being supported by renowned ore master Byf. I wanted to share a few images that might help settle the debate. Below I have some shots of what is known as a Hive gate or Ascendant gate which allows the powerful Hive to travel to and from the ascendant realm. Each shot is as follows The ascendant gate first shown in the regicide mission from Destiny one. The witches ritual public event found on mars introduced in the Warmind DLC of Destiny 2 The witches ritual public event found on Titan introduced in vanilla Destiny 2 A Scorn Baron existing a Hive gate from the Forsaken reveal. That last one is the money shot as we know that using a Hive gate is no easy feat. Our character had to steal a portion of an ascendants Hives soul just to be able to use a gate in The Taken King DLC from Destiny one. Now Bungie has already confirmed that the Scorn are undead. We were also just introduced to Necromancy in the Warmind DLC. Put that all together and the idea of a connection between the Scorn and the Hive becomes much more plausible. So let us be honest the internet is full of skeptics and even now someone is typing up a counter argument or some negative comment before they even finished reading this so I am going to point out one more that is a dead ringer. Byf pointed out something that I didn't catch or think of. Do you remember the Scorn Baron that we mentioned earlier? Sure you do! If you look at his bottom right hand you will see that he is carrying a Hive boomer. Now know that Fallen are scavengers but remember. Hive technology and rituals are commonly considered magic. While it is possible for the Scorn to have master Hive tech it is very unlikely. So what do you think? Either way, we won't know anything solid but the evidence is looking really good. Please share your thoughts below.

Comment 0

Home