- Need for Speed Heat
- Nov 2019 Avg. 3.6(258)0.0
- 5.0 Just what I hoped for😁
- 3.0 First thing I always do in any RacIng game is I turn off the music but with this one every time I turn it off it automatically turns itself all the way back up no matter how many times I change it. Another problem I have is the way you shift, Need for Speed 2015 you could do it with your right analog stick which I loved doing but with this game it’s L1 (Downshift) R1 (Upshift), now there’s nothing wrong with this but when you come out the garage it interferes with shifting and events.
- Death Stranding
- Nov 2019 Avg. 3.4(178)0.0
- 5.0 The graphics look almost real and the story is so amazing and gets your blood pumping bit is still calm and peaceful at the same time truly amazed by what gaming has become
- 2.5 Good main part... horrible ending
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Oct 2019 Avg. 4.3(1,256)0.0
- DESTINY 2: SHADOWKEEP
- Oct 2019 Avg. 3.6(717)0.0
- The Surge 2
- Sep 2019 Avg. 2.6(317)0.0
- The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening
- Sep 2019 Avg. 3.3(342)0.0
- Borderlands 3
- Sep 2019 Avg. 4.0(521)0.0
- 5.0 I love open world Campaigns. Lots of side missions and quests that I do my best to complete. Haven't played in about a month but still haven't beaten the game. Always searching for cool weapons
- 0.5 to much bad language
- Gears 5
- Sep 2019 Avg. 3.4(341)0.0
- 5.0 Great Campaign...so far! I haven't beaten it yet but I'm glad I still have that on my To-Do list. Graphics are very good! The Terminator crossover is pretty awesome.
- 1.0 Honestly I don’t like it but I did like the 2 one on Xbox 360
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- Sep 2019 Avg. 3.8(419)0.0
- 5.0 This is one of more favorite open world games despite its bugs and glitches.
- 3.0 I bought Breakpoint for two reasons: 1). I'm a huge fan of Wildlands (bugs and all), and 2). Ubisoft has a track record of commitment to its consumers and publishings (see Rainbow 6 launch to the present). That being said, Breakpoint has massive potential-despite feeling as if Ubisoft released it ahead of schedule. The downsides to the game are: NPC interactions (i.e. they don't react to a given situation as someone in the "real world" would). Also, enemy NPC's don't necessarily respond to threat levels as alluded to by Ubisoft (RDR2 & Metal Gear V have influenced my expectations here). Overall, I see nothing but continuous gaming improvement and huge potential for this Ghost Recon entry.
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Jun 2019 Avg. 3.7(337)0.0
- Teamfight Tactics
- Jun 2019 Avg. 2.3(177)0.0
- Madden NFL 20
- Jun 2019 Avg. 3.1(274)0.0
- 5.0 Better then last years
- 3.0 Has alot of weird bugs in the game but good game overall if they fix all the bugs i would give it 4 stars
- Rage 2
- May 2019 Avg. 2.6(199)0.0
- 5.0 I like the concept of this game. The abilities your character can have and the cooler they get the more they're upgraded. Does require a lot of your time if you plan on completing all side quests in each region
- 1.5 This game is really boring after the intro
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Apr 2019 Avg. 4.0(400)0.0
- 5.0 AMAZING
- 3.5 this game as amazing graphics!! the game is cool and makes you feel like your beating someone's ass and it is cool. but for newbies to the game it is so complicated and can be bad for audiences below the age rating. story is like a movie more than a fighting game.
- World War Z
- Apr 2019 Avg. 3.4(255)0.0
- 5.0 I was addicted to it for a short while, until Modern Warfare came out
- 2.0 Was a bit over hyped on the trailer compared to actual gameplay
- The Division 2
- Mar 2019 Avg. 3.7(307)0.0
- 5.0 Loved it sinds the first day
- 3.0 The Division 2 is a massive improvement over the original. There are still existing issues but Ubisoft will no doubt improve upon them in time. My only real issue is that-like the original-agents only have access to a portion of the map of Washington DC (similarly, in the Division 1, you could only explore a part of Manhattan-south of Central Park). Despite the fact that I prefer single-player campaigns, the plus side is its co-op mode; Division 2 excels in this.
- Feb 2019 Avg. 2.6(285)0.0
- 5.0 fun game very much enjoy playing it looking forward to seeing what comes next
- 0.5 great idea, poor execution. stopped playing a week after wasting money on it. $90 ed. for it to possibly brick my ps4? nope not risking my God of War Pro PS4. sucks i had high hopes for it. 👎
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Dec 2018 Avg. 4.2(330)0.0
- Nov 2018 Avg. 2.0(112)0.0
- Battlefield V
- Nov 2018 Avg. 3.8(362)0.0
- 5.0 Gameplay and graphics are good! I love playing with my homies as we storm the beaches and push for objectives!
- 3.0 The graphics are amazing!! I would say the vehicles do get very annoying because you shoot them with your designed gadgets and they run and hide and then they come back again to fight.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Oct 2018 Avg. 4.2(407)0.0
- 5.0 great
- 4.5 Red dead mad redemption is a masterpiece in almost every form it does almost everything right being a prequel to the first reddead game. The character development is probably the best I’ve seen in a game for a while and the rest of the gang has a lot of personality. The only problem I have with the game is a repetitive nature of the gunplay and some missions. This happened in the middle of the game but it still was able to keep my attention. The side missions are in depth and the world is vast.
- Fallout 76
- Oct 2018 Avg. 2.4(324)0.0
- 5.0 Everyone keeps judgeing the game too harshly, like yes they did release it too early but theyre gixing the tiny details and now b;c everyone complained theyre adding NPC's, and like I said a lot of bugs have been fixed (definitely not all) and they are adding a lot of new things, and I will agree they are overpriced but I've made it to level 72 without paying for anything and I do enjoy the game it's just people judge it too much and forget about it
- 0.5 Bethesda should be paying us to play this game